The Dream Team

Guys, ever wanted to pick two of your favorite providers for a double, based on their menu and skills, whether they knew each other or not? Ladies, ever been asked to pair up with another provider that you never met? It seems only logical that musical groups and sports teams are put together based on talents and skill sets, but most doubles partnering in the hobby tends to be based on compatibility and mutual attraction. And granted, while that works well for guys interested in girl on girl activity, it often tends to dictate which two you get for any given session and limits you to the activities each are comfortable with.

From a hobbyist perspective, it would be great to know, going in, that you would be able to choreograph activities to fulfill certain fantasies. Gentlemen, who would make up your Dream Team(s) and why? And ladies, what are your thoughts in regards to partnering with someone you never met?
Easy question. My dream team would be Reese Foster and Jessica UTR and a Red Bull or two. Why? Because both these beautiful girls are totally in to what they do in a session. Actually, one guy may not be enough to keep the activities going at the pace accustomed by Reese and Jessica, so perhaps a MFMF with these two energetic sexaholics would create the ultimate dream team cum true!
Olivia Zoe and Alyssa Nicole. Yeah, I know...death wish but what a way to go.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Alyssa2.jpg (64.9 KB, 343 views)
Um, yes!! Alyssa is HOT!! I'm always partial to brunettes.
The first double I ever participated in, I had never met the other provider. We were just two faves of the guy in question.

The second double I ever participated in was a similar arrangement, but went WAY south before the session truly even began. I don't think I'd do another one blindly.
Olivia Zoe and Alyssa Nicole. Yeah, I know...death wish but what a way to go. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Damn, that would be one helluva way to go.

What do you think they'd do with your body? I bet they'd bury you in the garden and put a park bench oven you. I'd be cool with that!
I am reserving all judgement on this until I see a particular provider.. we have an appointment later this week.. I have a feeling she may be a favourite double- her and her alone...in anticipation darling...
Damn, that would be one helluva way to go.

What do you think they'd do with your body? I bet they'd bury you in the garden and put a park bench oven you. I'd be cool with that! Originally Posted by Say What
They'd take me to the taxidermist and mount both heads on The Client Hall of Shame.
Even better, maybe they're necrophilacs...? But...I would never know.
Jules and Amber Rain

No way you walk out of that session saying it was boring.
Since it is a Dream Team:
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=128420
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=150844 (she is no longer in the business to my knowledge).

I would love to watch the contrasting complexions of these two beauties as I watched them go after each other. Sabrina being fair skinned and Amber being darker. Been with both but would have loved to be between them.