Providers going to lunch, Starbucks or for a drink?

• Zx
  • 11-05-2012, 09:52 PM
Does it happen often? What is the probability of providers going out with a hobbyist, before or after a session to develop, a repeat client? Is it rare? Are you too busy to go out or like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman, don't want to get emotionally attached to clients? Maybe you've done this in the past & enjoy getting to know your clients and it helps further develop regular relationship and/or friendships.

As for me, I've met some providers who were very personable and enjoy hanging out every now & then. On the flip side I've invited a provider, who doesn't beat around the bush and asks for a donation, even after I've clarified that its just lunch. Certainly understand that time is money, you pay for companionship even if no sex is performed.

No right or wrong answer here, just a curious hobbyist who loves performing cunnilingus on beautiful women!
I've gone to lunch with clients that I have seen before if I have the time available.
  • fawn
  • 11-06-2012, 04:23 AM
Of course I will If time permits...
Yes, post session if I am hungry I may ask if the lady would like to join me. Or in one case, we were supposed to go grab some seafood prior to the session and the lady was dressed so very sexily. Mind you not sluttish, just subdued sexy. She had on a black pullover dress had hugged her curves so nicely, black hose with a pattern in the hose, and black high heel boots. I could not take my eyes or hands off of her. It was her fault, I swear ... Afterwards, she suggested drive thru.
I have gone too lots of lunches with my clients. One of our favorite lunch spots is Bone Daddys. I think it's because we both like too check out the sceneray.
Yes, post session if I am hungry I may ask if the lady would like to join me. Or in one case, we were supposed to go grab some seafood prior to the session and the lady was dressed so very sexily. Mind you not sluttish, just subdued sexy. She had on a black pullover dress had hugged her curves so nicely, black hose with a pattern in the hose, and black high heel boots. I could not take my eyes or hands off of her. It was her fault, I swear ... Afterwards, she suggested drive thru. Originally Posted by pyramider
Drive thru where? Mount Taint?
I do it all the time
  • Zorro
  • 11-06-2012, 07:14 AM
Tara, I like your style...BoneDaddy's BBQ and Babes
I have also gone to lunch or to get a drink with many clients as long as I have time
I have gone too lots of lunches with my clients. One of our favorite lunch spots is Bone Daddys. I think it's because we both like too check out the sceneray. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Note to self. Must see Tara
Yes I have done it with repeat clients. And yes.....Bone Daddy's or Twin Peaks are great to check out the senerary.
Zx... you know drinks anytime with me... love ya babe
One popular semi-HDH lost $500 (at least). After many great reviews & some sexy chat exchanges I had her on my must see list.

Then after discovering we live near each other I said if she ever got bored we could hang out at Starbucks. Her response: "my time is worth too much to have coffee with you"....

I'm so glad there are 500+ on Dallas P411.
One popular semi-HDH lost $500 (at least). After many great reviews & some sexy chat exchanges I had her on my must see list.

Then after discovering we live near each other I said if she ever got bored we could hang out at Starbucks. Her response: "my time is worth too much to have coffee with you"....

I'm so glad there are 500+ on Dallas P411. Originally Posted by mtabsw
some girls might think that's a good way to make themselves more alluring and desirable. that might work in a limited supply market...
I've met a Provider at a coffee shop several times. MOst often, it's the first time we've seen one another and they just want to get a feel for me before we go somewhere private. I like it unless she wants the public getogether to be part of the time. That's a bit difficult if she wants to sit there for half-an-hour and chat my time away. Only happened once..a long long ago...in a galaxy far far away!