Want to try anal

What does anal feel like for a guy giving it? is it real tight? is it as good as vaginal?
Kinda like the difference between jerking off and getting a BJ....I think
vajayjay is the better of the 2.

I was told that the difference is....
Vaginal is like fucking a tight tube, where its tight all the way along the penis..
Anal is more like fucking a tight ring where the pressure is only where the sphincter is in contact with the penis, while going back and forth....

That's just what I have been told lol
Not my thing, reminds me of the movie, "Human Centipede".
It would depend on how big your dick is and how tight the sphincter is you are penetrating.
Not my thing, reminds me of the movie, "Human Centipede". Originally Posted by Luvbubbles
That is some funny shit.
What does anal feel like for a guy giving it? is it real tight? is it as good as vaginal? Originally Posted by ml123465789b
It feels like intestinal lining. With nothing but latex between you and ultimate glory
It feels like intestinal lining. With nothing but latex between you and ultimate glory Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Whew!

Or would it be "P-yoooo"......

elg.......

fuckin Phew.......
Fuckin elg
Poo
What does anal feel like for a guy giving it? is it real tight? is it as good as vaginal? Originally Posted by ml123465789b
It is a dominating feeling.
whats anal??
It is a dominating feeling. Originally Posted by JennerJammer
You are so right on that!! That's y I like it so much ; )
You are so right on that!! That's y I like it so much ; ) Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Will I fit
Will I fit Originally Posted by Missburger
Hmmmmmm? Lol
We should take that ? to pm lol
Y? U wanna try?