Special Election In Georgia, Democrat Candidate Doesn't Live in District

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...ve-in-district

Is this a big deal? I suppose the voters in the Georgia 6th Congressional District will decide.

This is supposed to be a big referendum on President Trump. Democrat Candidate Jon Ossoff will get in a runoff, (I predict he will get 42% of the vote), and loose in the election to what ever Republican comes in second.
  • WTF
  • 04-18-2017, 10:44 AM
You may be right but things need to turn around for the GOP if that recent Kansas election is any indication of things to come. The good thing for the GOP is they have time to turn things around.

Corrine Brown did not live in the Jacksonville congressional district when she won the election. She promised to move into the district. Two years later when she ran for reelection, she promised AGAIN to move into the district. Democrats are kind of stupid and gullible.
  • DSK
  • 04-18-2017, 12:17 PM
You may be right but things need to turn around for the GOP if that recent Kansas election is any indication of things to come. The good thing for the GOP is they have time to turn things around. Originally Posted by WTF
True, we also have time for another vacancy on the SCOTUS.

I hope a couple of liberals die soon, for the good of the nation.
Republican won. Watershed events happening all over the country.

Except the one last November. Nobody in the Media remembers that one.
Living with his girl friend of 12 years. What bothers me is he says he moved out of the district to support her but it is only 10 minutes away. Since she could be the one to drive 10 minutes I think he is full of shit. At least be honest.

I am also old school and don't like a congressman living with his GF. It sets a bad example. Man up and marry her or GTFO. Shows a lack of commitment and values.
Living with his girl friend of 12 years. What bothers me is he says he moved out of the district to support her but it is only 10 minutes away. Since she could be the one to drive 10 minutes I think he is full of shit. At least be honest.

I am also old school and don't like a congressman living with his GF. It sets a bad example. Man up and marry her or GTFO. Shows a lack of commitment and values. Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
Does HE already have a HUSBAND?
  • WTF
  • 04-18-2017, 12:46 PM
True, we also have time for another vacancy on the SCOTUS.

I hope a couple of liberals die soon, for the good of the nation. Originally Posted by DSK
No problem, i hope Trump teplaces them. Loses in 2020 and somebody shoots the ones he appointed.

Now we are like JD...fantasy writers! Let's go find that plane!
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...ve-in-district

Is this a big deal? I suppose the voters in the Georgia 6th Congressional District will decide.

This is supposed to be a big referendum on President Trump. Democrat Candidate Jon Ossoff will get in a runoff, (I predict he will get 42% of the vote), and loose in the election to what ever Republican comes in second. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Mebbe the dumbascrap can get Nattering Nancy Pelosi to show up and campaign for him !
Mebbe the dumbascrap can get Nattering Nancy Pelosi to show up and campaign for him ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Maybe the Republicans will get her to campaign for the Dems.
  • WTF
  • 04-18-2017, 03:29 PM
Maybe the Republicans will get her to campaign for the Dems. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Maybe you two can combine your half brains into one.

Does HE already have a HUSBAND? Originally Posted by LexusLover
he does look kinda of gayish.
Ossoff sounds like a cuss word.
  • DSK
  • 04-18-2017, 11:59 PM
Maybe you two can combine your half brains into one. Originally Posted by WTF
Half of LL's brain is equal to three of yours!
WDF don't do maffs.

WDF is walking around all proud and shit.

WDF thinks half of LL's brain is worth at least 10 or more of his brains, is an improvement to WDF's intellect. He's talking about 333% or more!