A word of caution to all

Stumbled across this on BP in the therapeutic massage section

http://houston.backpage.com/Therapeu...olicy/53883293

they list an Eccie member's handle in it.
looks like the review is gone
Fucktards...
So was the review positive?
SpaTards... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
ftfy
Yes. That is definitely more accurate. Thank you.
looks like the review is gone Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Likely violated ECCIE policy, which has been long stated at the top of the spa review section:

Legit LMT
Do not mention or post any info on any licensed LMT anywhere in open forum. You can send pm's with info to someone. But, having reviews or their info mentioned here can cause them to lose their license....Especially , when they don't perform extras.

You can share info in the men's forum. But, not in the open board and no reviews, unless given permission by them.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=610050

I'm questioning why it was necessary for the BP poster to include the lady's name, massage therapy license number, and the ECCIE handle of the gent who wrote about her on the ad lamenting said review, especially since she supposedly "quit" to return China. All of that info makes a personal situation even more public, and could have been generalized to protect individual certification and reputation. (Perhaps there was intention to embarrass one or both parties?)

Odd, the whole thing, and not the best tactic for the business IF it was actually posted by the owner/mgr/rep.
Likely violated ECCIE policy, which has been long stated at the top of the spa review section:
..... Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
ya' thinck?
ya' thinck? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Now, now, don't be snide, darlin'. I was quoting you only as a springboard to explain to those not aware of LMT review policy, and as a wee bit of elaboration for when the BP post disappears, as they almost always do when controversial.
That is why I don't do BP. Even if lady is on ECCIE and / or P411 if on BP I stay away.

Sam
There should be a highly secured section to entrusted members where someone can talk about this stuff.
There is, but it is full of rats.