Galveston Island

Thinking about hitting the Island for a bit today. Hows the weather down there today?
Issuing Office: Houston/Galveston
Source: National.Weather.Service

5:07am CDT, Sat May 27

... BEACH HAZARDS STATEMENT REMAINS IN EFFECT THROUGH THIS EVENING... * HAZARDS... STRONG RIP CURRENTS AND ROUGH SURF. * TIMING... THROUGH THIS EVENING. * LOCATION... UPPER TEXAS COASTLINE. * POTENTIAL IMPACTS... HAZARDOUS SWIMMING CONDITIONS AT AREA BEACHES AND MINOR COASTAL FLOODING ALONG THE BOLIVAR PENINSULA AT HIGH TIDE. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... A BEACH HAZARDS STATEMENT IS ISSUED WHEN THREATS SUCH AS RIP CURRENTS... LONGSHORE CURRENTS... SNEAKER WAVES AND OTHER HAZARDS CREATE LIFE-THREATENING CONDITIONS IN THE SURF ZONE. CAUTION SHOULD BE USED WHEN IN OR NEAR THE WATER. &&
But the water is a shitbrown shade of blue, Ima guessin.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Galv...hrome&ie=UTF-8

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
I know, right.

It would've been quicker for her to ask Google then to construct this thread
WHERE? Never heard of it ...
It would've been quicker for her to ask Google then to construct this threAD Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
fify
fify Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Galveston sucks.

Maybe the post wasn't only for the weather it was to see what ladies and gentleman might be down on the island.
I had a great time, got some sun & ate at Cajun Greek!! yall have a good rest of the weekend. lol smh
I know, right.

It would've been quicker for her to ask Google then to construct this thread Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
cajon greek rocks!