7. Lex Lover
8. Iffy
9. Bambino
10. Originally Posted by themystic
You have #10 blank. I'll fill it in for ya. Valerie Jarrett

Jim
You're back!!!!

got bored, and missed the fun eh? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
lol. Not bored, but did miss the fun. It wasn't fun so I left. Looks like the real fun is just getting started. These Anti American Russian loving faggot's are being exposed by the fake news for what they are. Traitors
1. Mike Flynn Sr
2. Donald Trump
3. Paul Manafort
4. Donald Trump Jr
5. Jared Kushner
6. Ivanka Trump
7. Lex Lover
8. Iffy
9. Bambino
Oh My! Oh Joy! Has the Poi Dog pondering rejoined us??

abahhaaaaaaa

So, little poi dog pondering, what do u ponder today? what .. if you could .. would u say?

anything, poi dog pondering?

would you say, if you could today, that ..

green eggs and ham i am???

bahahaaaaa

bahahahaaaaaaaaaa
lol. Not bored, but did miss the fun. It wasn't fun so I left. Looks like the real fun is just getting started. These Anti American Russian loving faggot's are being exposed by the fake news for what they are. Traitors Originally Posted by themystic
You're talking about the DNC and the dossier then. They paid to get information from the Russians BEFORE the election to hurt Trump. Yeah, Hillary, Podesta, and Obama (I'll have more flexibility after the election) have always been tight with those commie bastards.
You're talking about the DNC and the dossier then. They paid to get information from the Russians BEFORE the election to hurt Trump. Yeah, Hillary, Podesta, and Obama (I'll have more flexibility after the election) have always been tight with those commie bastards. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Did you notice how the lapdog mainstream media put out that disinformation months ago that the Christopher Steele dossier originated with an anti-Trump Republican during the primaries? Totally bogus! Fake news!

Now we've learned that the dossier was entirely (meaning 100%) commissioned by the Clinton campaign! The Clintonistas actually approached Putin's agents and asked them to furnish dirt on Trumpy! How unbelievably stupid and criminal and corrupt is that? Think about it! They fucking INVITED Pooty-Poot to inject himself into our Presidential campaign! They naively expected Putin to give them reliable intel and even paid him using Democrat campaign dollars! You can't make this shit up!

It gets worse, too... after paying for the dossier with campaign funds, the Dems reportedly used the info provided by Russian agents to obtain a FISA warrant and thereby spy on the Trump campaign via Susan Rice's "unmasking" requests.

Now the Dems are fighting like crazy to suppress this story! They won't let Fusion GPS tell everyone under oath what really happened!
The Democrats started the Russian collusion lie in anticipation of HillariousNoMore winning so she could cover up the turds in the litter box!

Guess what? The litter is getting changed .. and....!
The Democrats started the Russian collusion lie in anticipation of HillariousNoMore winning so she could cover up the turds in the litter box!

Guess what? The litter is getting changed .. and....! Originally Posted by LexusLover
That’s another fucking LIE, LLIARMAN.

You’re not only DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR, but also leading candidate for Reserve Champion Liar of the Year.

Loser.
1. Mike Flynn Sr
2. Donald Trump
3. Paul Manafort
4. Donald Trump Jr
5. Jared Kushner
6. Ivanka Trump
7. Lex Lover
8. Iffy
9. Bambino
10. IBIdiot Originally Posted by themystic
Is there any doubt who’d be #10?
Until dims get a brain and value truth this country will never heal
Is there any doubt who’d be #10? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I had already filled in #10 and she fits the description to a "T".

Jim
I had already filled in #10 and she fits the description to a "T".

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Actually, Valerie Jarrett doesn’t exist.

But you already knew that, didn’t you, Alex Jones will set you free!
Actually, Valerie Jarrett doesn’t exist.

But you already knew that, didn’t you, Alex Jones will set you free! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I can't believe someone as stupid as you exists.

Jim
1. Mike Flynn Sr
2. Donald Trump
3. Paul Manafort
4. Donald Trump Jr
5. Jared Kushner
6. Ivanka Trump
7. Lex Lover
8. Iffy
9. Bambino
You’re a real faggot. 100% authentic faggot.