Without Collusion Trump Is Not President, Hillary Is!

Republicans and democrats, independents, everyone should be upset that we have a man as president that fixed the election by colluding with Russia. Think about that and what it means to our democracy if he is not punished! We cannot be like a third world nation and allow criminals like the Trumps to steal elections!
That’s why it is so important to “lock them up” and as Americans we should demand it! Wake up people don’t be one of those that supported and was a puppet in the largest political scandal our country had ever seen!
Are you really SissyLips with another handle?
Are you really a nursing home resident who farts dust and shits pears?
Without Hillary, Trump might not be POTUS. But he IS POTUS.

BAHAHAHAHA
Without Hillary, Trump might not be POTUS. But he IS POTUS.

BAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino
And if Trump is given the boot, Pence will be. But don't ever expect SissyLipsStandingInShit to understand the Constitution.
The leftwing fascist thug definition of Trump "collusion":

"[A] clarification tonight on something one of Flynn's confidants told us and we reported earlier today," Ross said on the program. "He said the president had asked Flynn to contact Russia during the campaign. He's now clarifying that saying, according to Flynn, candidate Trump asked him during the campaign to find ways to repair relations with Russia and other world hot spots. And then after the election, the president-elect asked him to contact Russia on issues including working together to fight ISIS."

http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/01/medi...ion/index.html
The leftwing fascist thug definition of Trump "collusion":

"[A] clarification tonight on something one of Flynn's confidants told us and we reported earlier today," Ross said on the program. "He said the president had asked Flynn to contact Russia during the campaign. He's now clarifying that saying, according to Flynn, candidate Trump asked him during the campaign to find ways to repair relations with Russia and other world hot spots. And then after the election, the president-elect asked him to contact Russia on issues including working together to fight ISIS."

http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/01/medi...ion/index.html Originally Posted by kehaar
The "Left-wing" aka Liberal do-nothing, pedophile thugs ....

are desperately trying to "forget" what the "collusion" topic was supposed to be about ... because there is NO EVIDENCE that the "Trump Campaign Team" "colluded" with the Russians to beat HillariousNoMore so they have to start changing the "goal posts" to fit the worthless bullshit Mueller uncovers.

A problem is the more Mueller digs in the Russian "sand box" the more HillariousNoMore/DNC/Liberal turds he finds and Flynn can shed light on that information ... which would benefit Mueller.
Republicans and democrats, independents, everyone should be upset that we have a man as president that fixed the election by colluding with Russia. Think about that and what it means to our democracy if he is not punished! We cannot be like a third world nation and allow criminals like the Trumps to steal elections!
That’s why it is so important to “lock them up” and as Americans we should demand it! Wake up people don’t be one of those that supported and was a puppet in the largest political scandal our country had ever seen! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Looks like Russia is finally our ally, lol.

Jim
Who unmasked Flynn? That’s a crime. Besides, the FBI already had the transcripts of the conversations between Kysliak and Flynn via a visa warrant. Sounds like entrapment.
So if Hillary had not colluded with the Russians via the dossier do you think she would have lost by a wider number of electoral votes?

The Dems rigged an election the way they do most things, fucked up half asseed and doomed to fail.

Hillary could not beat a TV huckster.
But wait there is more.......
So if Hillary had not colluded with the Russians via the dossier do you think she would have lost by a wider number of electoral votes?

The Dems rigged an election the way they do most things, fucked up half asseed and doomed to fail.

Hillary could not beat a TV huckster.
But wait there is more....... Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Do any of you folks that watch Fox News realize that your watching make believe?
Fox News is a tabloid news channel that deals in neo nazi propaganda.
I really worry when so many of you don’t seem to know this !
Do any of you folks that watch Fox News realize that your watching make believe?
Fox News is a tabloid news channel that deals in neo nazi propaganda.
I really worry when so many of you don’t seem to know this ! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
What worries me is you and so many others think it's only Fox News.

Jim
Who unmasked Flynn? That’s a crime. Besides, the FBI already had the transcripts of the conversations between Kysliak and Flynn via a visa warrant. Sounds like entrapment. Originally Posted by bambino
By "entrapment" if you mean asking Flynn about a conversation the questioner already knows about then no it's not "entrapment," but it IS GOOD INVESTIGATION TACTICS, because it helps the person interviewing him to KNOW if he is lying to them about anything he is relating to them. And he did. He also lied to his bosses.

I have little sympathy for Flynn with regard to the mess he got himself into and his former bosses by lying to the Feds AND to them! The only way he can "remedy" the situation is bite the bullet, fall on the sword, and ONLY TELL TRUTH from now on based on the FACTS he knows. His "plea agreement" (if he has one with the Feds) contains a "truth/honesty" provision and if he breaches it then all bets are off on any plea deal .... with the approval of a District Judge.
By "entrapment" if you mean asking Flynn about a conversation the questioner already knows about then no it's not "entrapment," but it IS GOOD INVESTIGATION TACTICS, because it helps the person interviewing him to KNOW if he is lying to them about anything he is relating to them. And he did. He also lied to his bosses.

I have little sympathy for Flynn with regard to the mess he got himself into and his former bosses by lying to the Feds AND to them! The only way he can "remedy" the situation is bite the bullet, fall on the sword, and ONLY TELL TRUTH from now on based on the FACTS he knows. His "plea agreement" (if he has one with the Feds) contains a "truth/honesty" provision and if he breaches it then all bets are off on any plea deal .... with the approval of a District Judge. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Wow I agree with Lexus on this one.
I just hope your not too disappointed when you find out what the truth is and where it is leading.
I doubt that Flynn did anything on his own without the approval and guidance of Donald Trump.
Do any of you folks that watch Fox News realize that your watching make believe? Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Yea, but I enjoy watching the fake video of people talking with the fake words dubbed into the sound track on the video to match their lip movements, particularly when they are live and sitting there (or standing at the Capital Building) and discussing things they have done and showing fakes pictures they have taken of the events they are describing ....

... although I can understand why you would want to listen to some hysterical pansy describe his or her opinion of what someone was thinking when they allegedly made some statements that an anonymous person told them on the "QT" who would only tell them with the agreement they could not disclose who they actually were and how they actually overheard a private conversation between two people in the Oval Office or on AF1 ...

... you don't have to analyze and think for yourself as long as you are getting the pablum spoon fed to you ... without all those pesky FACTS!

Speaking of "hysterical pansy" ...

.. yesterday did you see "Joy" from The View fame reading the "hot off the press" news release from ABC about Flynn's plea deal? I bet she pissed her diaper with glee!!!!! (She failed to read the RETRACTION by ABC!)