Visiting Albany ♡

So I'm wondering if I visit this coming week if any of you nice gentleman would be interested in seeing me? I have excellent reviews and aim to please..Im a fun curvy countrygirl with long curly red hair and absolutely love all kinds of BCD activities.. pm me if you would be interested and if u have a specific day or time that would be good for you.. much love to u all, ♡ Kayla..
So I'm wondering if I visit this coming week if any of you nice gentleman would be interested in seeing me? I have excellent reviews and aim to please..Im a fun curvy countrygirl with long curly red hair and absolutely love all kinds of BCD activities.. pm me if you would be interested and if u have a specific day or time that would be good for you.. much love to u all, ♡ Kayla.. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Sorry, not at $250 a pop!
Right?!
Especially if it's only one pop and done!
Too much other local talent at much lower premiums.

250, right. Them days are gone!

Sorry, not at $250 a pop! Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
I for one would welcome you. For all of the activities listed and your reviews...sounds like one hell of a wild ride at a reasonable rate, IMNSHO.
Thanks hun, I'm def not a one an done type of girl ; ) and yes I have alot on my menu as I genuinely do love to have fun ♡ xoxoxoxoxoxox
I hope to have enough interest, would def love to come..
Sorry, not at $250 a pop! Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
Right?!
Especially if it's only one pop and done!
Too much other local talent at much lower premiums.

250, right. Them days are gone! Originally Posted by TreeBark
I see idiocy in A/HV is not limited to the likes of IGGY.
And even Iggy would probably be smart enough to jump on Kayla....

And lot's of luck getting out of her room with only one pop....
I for one would welcome you. For all of the activities listed and your reviews...sounds like one hell of a wild ride at a reasonable rate, IMNSHO. Originally Posted by irnshank
Fasten your seat belt!!!!!
That's what I'm talkin' bout! Yefuckinghaw!
That's what I'm talkin' bout! Yefuckinghaw! Originally Posted by irnshank
If you want the FULL effect... DON'T fasten that seat belt and hang on to that lovely mane for best results.... and don't plan on doing anything else for the rest of the day.....
Omg paul u are to funny!!
But yea guys, from what I hear I'm an GREAT time, not exactly sure y, bc I'm just having fun.. ; )
If you want the FULL effect... DON'T fasten that seat belt and hang on to that lovely mane for best results.... and don't plan on doing anything else for the rest of the day..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Lol... I do love my hair pulled ♡
And am all about the full effect lol
This whole threAD is adorable!

Lol... I do love my hair pulled ♡
And am all about the full effect lol Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
This whole threAD is adorable! Originally Posted by TreeBark
Awwwww thanks babe.. kisses xoxoxoxoxox
Welcome Kayla
Sup baby.....

Ah, I gotta get to Buffalo, to sit on your lap...while drinking a cold one.

Soon!!!

Miss you

Kisses
Lisa

QUOTE=Paulwantsya;1058251522]I see idiocy in A/HV is not limited to the likes of IGGY.
And even Iggy would probably be smart enough to jump on Kayla....

And lot's of luck getting out of her room with only one pop....[/QUOTE]