Sequential Numbers!

• Emmie
  • 12-13-2014, 09:42 AM
So here is some food for thought! Today is 12/13/14 ...after today there will NEVER be another sequential number like this in our lifetime! So I hope everyone makes the most of their day!!

Muah*
EMMIE
So here is some food for thought! Today is 12/13/14 ...after today there will NEVER be another sequential number like this in our lifetime! So I hope everyone makes the most of their day!!

Muah*
EMMIE Originally Posted by Emmie
every date is unique
ROLF
The next one is 1/2/34. Some of us will still be around.
I expect most of us will still be around.
  • Emmie
  • 12-14-2014, 07:09 AM
The next one is 1/2/34. Some of us will still be around. Originally Posted by mojoworkin
I see what you're saying here, but 34 is not sequential to 2.
  • Emmie
  • 12-14-2014, 07:10 AM
every date is unique
ROLF Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker
Never said that EVERYDAY IS NOT UNIQUE..said it's not sequential. ROFL
Bet every date with you is unique Emmie...
I think this is SO interesting!! Great post Emmie

Muah*
EMMIE Originally Posted by Emmie
Definitely some food for thought Emmie. Lol. Last year my sons bday fell on a sequential date. 11/12/13. I thought it was pretty neat. And so is this thread!!
Never said that EVERYDAY IS NOT UNIQUE..said it's not sequential. ROFL Originally Posted by Emmie
I never said the days were not "sequential?
ROLFLAMO
  • Emmie
  • 12-16-2014, 07:22 PM
Don't you mean ROFLMAO??? Or is the floor laughing???
Don't you mean ROFLMAO??? Or is the floor laughing??? Originally Posted by Emmie

• Emmie
  • 12-16-2014, 09:17 PM
Originally Posted by algrace
Love it!
Originally Posted by algrace
what disturbs me the most with your usage of the pic is the fact on a different forum, the other members refer to me as "Fry" because of similar personality characteristics of Fry;
Which I don't dispute.
every date is unique
ROLF Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker
Do you EVER make a comment that doesn't put someone down for the sake of building up your insecurities?