Eating out on a date????????????????

Ok I have had discussions with several providers on this topic and thought it would be interesting to get different opinions.......
Hobbyist---if you have a dinner date with a provider,where is your FAVE place{s} to take her???
Providers--if you have a hobbyist who wants a dinner date,where do you suggest he take you???

I am a "laid back kinda girl" who enjoys dinner dates at the unusual kinda places....Hooters/Chilis/Texas Roadhouse/Olive garden/Voodoo BbQ/etc....
BUT I NEVER WANT TO REPEAT MY DINNER DATE TO A TACO SHACK!!!{lol}.....this was in Albuquerque and the guy was very rich..he said that the taco shack was his FAVE place.....{then he had me SHARE his meal with him}!!! Ugghhhh can you say "no class cheap ass} {lol}

got any interesting sories to share????
I like quiet, intimate, romanitc places. I enjoy a good steak so usually a steakhouse kinda place. I have eaten at Andrea's as well with a provider. Even though I like steak I am not a big fan of Ruth's Chris, just too many people. Mr. John's steakhouse is the best steak by far in this city, parking can be a problem as it located on St. Charles.

I found a real good restaurant in Metairie that I took Nikki Tylor to one night, had steak and lobster, real good food and the company was great too!

I have been told when doing extended dates to concentrate on the sex part of the night instead of the dinner and company and I was told this by hobbyists looking to get the best bang for their buck. I appreciate the input and respect their opinions, but I disagree with that approach. The argument has been made that I can purchase one hour and get 2 bells, so if I am to do 4 hours I am not getting value because I am not getting 8 bells (impossible for me in a 24 hour period much less 4). I strongly disagree, it is not the amount of orgasms I have; it is the quality. I have never had such quality play in a one hour romp as I get on extended dates. The quality of my play on extended dates is fantastic.

We go out to eat, talk about life, the hobby, work, etc. etc. very intimate time for me. Then we arrive back for play and we take it slow with lots of caressing, fondling, massaging leading to - well you get the picture (this is not a review). Thus, the bell that is rung is FANTASTIC. I highly recommend extended dates although I do not always have the time. I will be doing my first overnight in about a month and I am looking forward to it immensely. And yes even though we will spending all night together I am taking her to eat dinner as well but not steak - a seafood place.

just my humble opinion.
I love Mexican Food!!! Hint hint...
Could be a little tricky with me as I can be a slightly picky eater...
I don't like barbaque, seafood, steak or pork.... don't like lettuce, tomatoes, onions... I am not a vegan, but I am limited to certain meats that I will eat, regular ground meat and turkey... no chicken... lol

ah hell, probably not a good idea to take me out.....
Outdoors babe...you can take me to Mr Johns...I live about 4 blocks away so we can have free parking...lol!!

LA babe...you can eat at my house ANYDAY!!! I will cater to you!!!

I have been wanting to try out Margarittaville....any takers{lol}
I will take you up on your offer dallas! lol margarittaville sounds spectacular!!!!
this was in Albuquerque and the guy was very rich..he said that the taco shack was his FAVE place.....{then he had me SHARE his meal with him}!!! Ugghhhh can you say "no class cheap ass} {lol} Originally Posted by DallasRain
NO FREAKIN WAY!!!
yes caroline... and he was a regular who thought there was more to our "relationship" then there really was!!! he thought he was gonna get it all for free! I spent 4 hours with him and got half a taco plate/4250/and lousy sex...lol!

Gawd how i have learned....now. i dont miond going to vodoo bbbq but thats cause i love the bbq chicken!!!
I dont even mind going to hooters cause i love titties...lol!!
Hell I will even go to a strip club on bourbon...as long as we can stop and grab a lucky dog first!!

{I am soooooooo easy guys...lol}

LAVixen babe...when i get back from texas i will call you!
Hi ya Dallas,

You know me as one of the old dawgs and as I like to think of myself ... an officer and gentleman ... Congress said so way back in 1980.

Anyway, my favorite place is Ralph's on the Park

Intimate and classy ... just how I like my women too

All my best,
Hawker
LAVixen babe...when i get back from texas i will call you! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Can't wait to hear from you !
Dallas our day is coming!! Wow what a night, Mr. John's steak, play time and free parking too!!!!

Wahooooo!!

LAVixian when we eat you have to pick the place, lol. I am not a picky eater so it would be your choice.

Hawker - gotta agree with you, Ralph's is a great place to eat, I like it upstairs with balcony.
Italian and French are my faves, but I also appreciate Thai and good Seafood. Commander's Palace, Impastatos, Vincents, Ralphs on the Park, Delmonicos, Dragos, Smith and Wolinski, Antoines, and Siamese Thai seem to be the best choices for all around great cuisine here. I also like The original New Orleans Copelands, and Acme Oyster House for casual dining.

I prefer to play first and have dinner afterwards. Don't need to hear the sound of stomachs making noises and food makes most people bloated and tired. I like to get all messed up first, then get dressed and relax over a leisure dinner.

Outdoorsman, Andrea's is HORRIBLE! Even the bread sucks. Veal was not tender at all either. The only thing that was half way decent was the Calamari and the Eggplant with Crabmeat. Salvatore right in that same area is much better, but service is not up to par. If you want 5 star Italian try a mob owned place like Impastatos lol.

Agree with your perception about extended dates. There are always guys simply looking to put their thing somewhere and really don't take into account much else...that's why CL was invented. Most of my dates are always more than an hour unless I am touring, but I do appreciate a PSE over GFE if it's a shorter date.
i dont think smith and wolenski's opened after the storm.
yes caroline... and he was a regular who thought there was more to our "relationship" then there really was!!! he thought he was gonna get it all for free! I spent 4 hours with him and got half a taco plate/4250/and lousy sex...lol!

Gawd how i have learned....now. i dont miond going to vodoo bbbq but thats cause i love the bbq chicken!!!
I dont even mind going to hooters cause i love titties...lol!!
Hell I will even go to a strip club on bourbon...as long as we can stop and grab a lucky dog first!!

{I am soooooooo easy guys...lol} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dallas, you are soooo FUNNY! When will the guys in the biz ever learn there's never noting more to our "BIZ RELATIONSHIP" and the fact that he thought there was more to it and he made you share half his plate, OMG, can you imagine what it would be like to have a real relationship w/ him? OMG, that's DISGUSTING! I was MORTIFIED once when this architech and I was on a dinner date and he asked to share my soup! I blankly looked at him for a second and said, "NO". 2 words: fucking CHEEZY!

London: we have the same taste....
Yes, that's correct Smith and Wolenski's closed up after Katrina and never reopend trust me, I loved that place. They have one in Las Vegas and I ate there threen ights in a row, cuz I miss it.

London I hear your opinion and I happen to like Andrea's, I had the veal last time I was there and thoroughly enjoyed it. I respect your opinion and I do like Salvatore's as well as most of the places you named. Happy eating all, I think I am going out for steak tonight!!

Dallas some of your stories are just great!!! Rarely do I put much into how others act, if a lady is rude or obnoxious on our date I do not ever think it is a reflection on me and just decide this will soon be over, not gonna let it ruin my night. And I have found that ladies seem to wait to see what I am ordering before they order, that is nice and keeps as a business transaction cuz I feel they are seeing if it okay to order lobster or should they get cheaper plate. I like that, but not necessary with me, but I like the consideration, and I always say "get whatever you desire." I know I always order what I like.
quote---I prefer to play first and have dinner afterwards. Don't need to hear the sound of stomachs making noises and food makes most people bloated and tired. I like to get all messed up first, then get dressed and relax over a leisure dinner.

DITTO LONDON!!