Date: 04/02/22
Name: Asked not to share
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Wichita
State: Kansas
Address: MacArthur near 235
Activities: In the club: convo (lots), lap dance, LFK, groping.
After closing: drinks, LFK, DFK, DATO, DATY, FIV, FIA, Mish, BBBJCIMNQNS, more convo, snuggling
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: EXTREMELY cute girl. She was clearly a favorite of the crowd. Lip piercing, tattoo (either cute, or not distracting). Maybe 130-140 lbs. About 5’5”. C cups with response nips, ass to die for, complete Brazilian wax, one of the best looking young vaginas I have ever scene.
Recommendation: FUCK YES! This encounter may have ruined sex for me forever.
Mod - can up update to include that there is zero evidence of body damage (she has never had a kid).
Good for you blue
bravo!
Just for others reading this post. I apologize for not including a name, but I was asked not kiss and tell. :-). Plus I don’t need you mongers clogging up the queue. Lol. My main goal of this post was to show that if you treat the ladies right, you can pull a girl from a strip club without paying completely through the ass.
Just for others reading this post. I apologize for not including a name, but I was asked not kiss and tell. :-). Plus I don’t need you mongers clogging up the queue. Lol. My main goal of this post was to show that if you treat the ladies right, you can pull a girl from a strip club without paying completely through the ass. Originally Posted by Bluelava
to be quite honest you may as well have given a name you described enough about her any monger on the hunt for bcd action will find her! with said info not to mention if a first time encounter at the club with her led to this for you. it will for anyone but if it makes you feel special to think you got some kinda pull or were special in some way more power to you bud.
  • Jcg35
  • 04-09-2022, 06:50 AM

Come on Satan. I’m sure she hasn’t ever done that before. LOL
Hey thanks for the report sounds like a good time for sure.Im a old veteran of the strip clubs and from my experience is Beware the Sirens song. Next thing you know your on the call list to come see them at the club. And beware the dredd siren if they get you to were you just can't seem to say no.Never forget it's just about the money. Oh well I use to have plenty of good times at pleasures parking lot,in the lap dance room or in a booth and 3sums out of the club with my siren and her girls. It was a fun but it's always money. No money no honey. Enough from me have fun out thereand play safe.
to be quite honest you may as well have given a name you described enough about her any monger on the hunt for bcd action will find her! with said info not to mention if a first time encounter at the club with her led to this for you. it will for anyone but if it makes you feel special to think you got some kinda pull or were special in some way more power to you bud. Originally Posted by satan666
You called that right. Honestly, the girls like this use the clubs just like providers advertise. This way they can pick and choose from the guys who come in. They know who tips well. They don't need any screening because they know who will be waiting at/walking in the doorway when you meet up.
Lol i have taken several girls home from that club and others,
Many have gps and are clock watchers, once i even got robbed by a pimp at the hotel.

Nobody is special Believe me , they always hang out with other customers too , im wondering how much He paid lol ��
That’s probably J****** lol i don’t recommend her

Masked name The Dr
Had fun last night, fun take out and but agree with dark moon…gps is strong here and probably every club
Interesting… I haven’t paid anything thus far aside from normal club spending. Took D***** out the other night for drinks. No up charge.

Mask name The Dr
Interesting… I haven’t paid anything thus far aside from normal club spending. Took D***** out the other night for drinks. No up charge.

Mask name The Dr Originally Posted by Bluelava
so your claim is you paid no takeout fee you just tipped so well in the club that these two just went home with you and threw the dirty dirty on you?

it happens i guess but im gonna bet you paid way more in the club than you could have gotten any other provider for!
no updates lava have you had continued encounters with these two at no extra cost to you? (that is other than normal club spendings)