ISO Abby from Hi Thai massage on Hwy 6, where is she?

She quit from Hi Thai, anyone know where she is now? Thank you!!
Yeah I was looking for her as well last time I went and another provider said she's gones. I remember her saying last time she wasn't staying iin the US much longer. Even asked if I wanted a gf I guess for sponsorship reasons? Didn't think it was this soon. I had her Kik saved but then forgot the login information since it was a burner account.
I called and they said she was still working there. Im not sure is there more than 1 abby? The abby i saw was middle aged chinese lady. Always gave a good happy ending but nothing else.
The first time I went when she was gone another provider (the older ugly one) said she was on vacation. Two weeks later I return and see yoyo who is my #2 and more open with, who told me she's gone and doesnt know where she went. Yoyo is the veteran there so I believe her.
They told me that she didnt work today cause thats her day off(which is correct) so i guess ill have to go thurs to verify. She was a really nice gal
Kk and YOYO says the same thing, Abby quit and working somewhere else. I see her once a week before she is gone, I should get her number, FML
Agencies and Abby was my go-to escape, now both gone?!?!?What should I do? Where should I go?
  • chuss
  • 07-26-2018, 02:42 PM
Speaking of quitting girls..., What ever happened to Tatiana?
  • FOG
  • 07-26-2018, 09:41 PM
All you had to do was ask!

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2914462
Speaking of quitting girls..., What ever happened to Tatiana? Originally Posted by chuss
was she good?? what she do? FBSM or FS??