What club to visit Saturday night?

• Heel
  • 10-17-2018, 02:05 PM
Looking for a SC to hit up this Saturday night. Have not been to a SC in a long time. Want a mix of women with a preference for Latinas. Not necessarily looking for extras, but if it's available even better.
For Latinas head to Chicas Locas on Southwest Freeway.
You will have more chicas on your lap than you can shake a stick at.
  • Heel
  • 10-17-2018, 05:22 PM
For Latinas head to Chicas Locas on Southwest Freeway.
You will have more chicas on your lap than you can shake a stick at. Originally Posted by Klinghoff
It's been years since I've been to Chicas (formerly or still is TGSOE?). Always had a good time back in the day. I've read that they've been taken over by pushy Cuban girls? Is this still the case?
It's been years since I've been to Chicas (formerly or still is TGSOE?). Always had a good time back in the day. I've read that they've been taken over by pushy Cuban girls? Is this still the case? Originally Posted by Heel
Yes.. I encountered that and wasn't so pleasant.
  • Heel
  • 10-17-2018, 10:23 PM
Yes.. I encountered that and wasn't so pleasant. Originally Posted by Looking4Yass
Yeah, I'm not down with that.
Seems Cubans are all over the place
Cubans not just at Chicas and Chicas Locas. Broke my SC hiatus of 2 years and visited XTC south on Saturday. Some beauties there, all nude stage shows, some closer up nude action in the VIP with occasional mutual touching when manager not peeping in and two numbers for possible OTC. However, whole night ruined by an aggressive Cuban promising heaven in VIP and not delivering. Ripped me off $220 in 15 minutes by
- claiming it was her birthday so needed an extra tip - probably her birthday every night
- promised an extra special dance for a $40 tip - not worth it for a handstand close up no better than you can get by dropping dollar bills on the stage show
- claimed she'd given me 2 dances more than I paid for.
Ended up leaving the club earlier than planned and missed a second VIP with a hot ebony spinner who I wanted to try for an OTC number.
Reminded me of why I gave up SC before - high investment for little return (unless OTC turns up trumps). Should have stuck with my first instinct of going to Gold-diggers but was nervous of being the only older white guy in a room full of young brothers.
Been to a few and so far for play I like 1 chick at sj/church P**h and 1 chick at the ship T***h