I had a great time last night, I really miss you

So, I often get a "thank you" email the day after an appointment. The conversation often goes like this:

Fella: (email 1) Hey, just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you

Fella: (email 2) I had a great time last night

Fella: (email 3) so what are you doing today?

Fella: (email 4) where are you? you must be busy. Email me back when you can. I just wanted to let you know I had a great time.

Isis: Aaaaw, thats so nice of you to say. I'm glad you had a great time, it means that I'm doing my job good. It was my pleasure to meet you.

Fella: what do you mean "your job?" YOu mean, this was just a job to you?

Isis: Of course it's my job, silly, thats why you paid me

Fella: yeah, but I was wondering if you thought of me as more then a job? I really miss you.

:n opity::hypo_ h4h:

Ok so what is the best way to deal with "morning after" emails like the one above? Guys, you chime in too. Ladies, I KNOW I'mnot the only one who gets these weirdo emails. Opinion? Experience? Advice?
Also, when I get these "thank you" emails, I can totally relate to the song "Stan" By Eminem.
It sounds like you handled it very well. Nicely thanking him for the complements, but letting him know you were not his GF.
Sounds like you handled that one perfectly to me. Message delivered, but in a respectful manner.

I'm not sure I would automatically jump to the wierdo conclusion however. The business we are in here is THE most personal and intimate activity two people can do together. Its also one that both parties willingly enter into. I think its a natural occurrance that feelings somewhat deeper than a typical business relationship can and will develop. Theres nothing wrong with allowing friendship to develop assuming there was a click between two people. Where your personal line is, is going to be in a different place for everyone. Hell, I have strong lasting friendships with many ladies I have seen.
I love the thank you and I had a great time e-mails and text messages. They make me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Like when I get an A+ on a paper I worked real hard on. Love it!
I'm gonna sit back and observe this thread it is very interesting and I to would love to know how to handle the clients who i.e "fall in love"..... Great thread honey now let's let the comments flow...
I'm gonna sit back and observe this thread it is very interesting and I to would love to know how to handle the clients who i.e "fall in love"..... Originally Posted by Mariah Moore
Me too.

I am watching for more responses.

OP, I know a few guys that would have insulted you because of the way you
replied. They (the guys that i'm referring to) really feel that this is something we do just for the hell of it. I commend you. You handled that quite well.
Brooke Wild, I love the "thank you" emails also! My favorites are the ones who say: "thank you for an amazing time last night. You are beautiful, sexy and smart too. I will definitely be making more appointments with you in the future!"

NOT......

I miss you, where are you? helloooo, hellooooo, are you there? What are you doing? Whats up? I miss you, helloooo.....are you ignoring me? Why aren't you emailing me back? Are you mad at me? I miss you....helloo....where are you? What, this was just a job to you?? Don't you like me?
I really do not have time to maintain comunication with clients outside of our session. I do enjoy those type of emails or texts. However, it becomes irritating when they expect me to text back and forth about non sense.

I would prefer a random call every once in a while. It also makes it nicer for me catching up on things when we do see each other.

I guess I'm off topic.

Some men complaint about being to mechanical (not me). Then if you do, do to good of a job they expect things.... Please don't demonize me for saying so. But it's true.
I've had a few men put me down after I've told them it is a job. I enjoy my job, yes. But it is still a job. I think you handled that very well also.
I really do not have time to maintain comunication with clients outside of our session. I do enjoy those type of emails or texts. However, it becomes irritating when they expect me text back and forth about non sense.

I would prefer a random call every once in a while. It also makes it nicer for me catching up on things when we do see each other.

I guess I'm off topic.

Some men complaint about being to mechanical (not me). Then if you do, do to good of a job they expect things.... Please don't demonize me for saying so. But it's true. Originally Posted by Paulina_Linda
I think I know what you mean. If you give your "ALL" and the man has an amazing time (and your not mechanical like everyone he's had before), he will think theres a true connection between you both?

Also, I know that some men will chastise me for admiting to them this is my job, but any man who truely does not believe that this is a job to us, well they are out of touch with reality....

I mean, if this wasn't a job, there wouldn't be compensation. This is a source of income for us. I know this is a sensitive issue, and men are sensitive if you say to them: this is my job.....But, what am I supposed to say to an out of touch man who has a crush? Lead him on? It's never good to lead anyone on.
Making a warm puffie soap job look and sound better every day. It is not a hard job but it is still a job. A lot cheaper also.

This could be a life changing enlightenment for me.
Making a warm puffie soap job look and sound better every day. It is not a hard job but it is still a job. A lot cheaper also.

This could be a life changing enlightenment for me. Originally Posted by catnipdipper

I don't get it.
NOT......

I miss you, where are you? helloooo, hellooooo, are you there? What are you doing? Whats up? I miss you, helloooo.....are you ignoring me? Why aren't you emailing me back? Are you mad at me? I miss you....helloo....where are you? What, this was just a job to you?? Don't you like me? Originally Posted by incognito isis

+ 1,000.000.00
Well I'm afraid that is an occupation hazard...there has been some discussion of Love.....I'm in love I'm in love.I think you handled it well..but there will be newbies that will fantasize about love.