Who remembers Safire Sweet?

Beautiful girl amazing talent. Met her when she first moved to Dallas from California as the story was told. Think she moved away years back. Good times.

I never had a session, but saw her at socials back when. She was a cutie, one of the flavors of the month for a long time.

Nice to reminisce but not sure why I do, even for a provider who never got nekkid and sweaty with me.
She was introduced to the Hobby by one of my really good friends.

Safire was hands down my GIRL CRUSH and the hottest double I ever had!!! I found an old photo of us from years ago but because she moved on, out of respect I won't post it.

DAMN FINE WOMAN THOUGH

DAMN FINE WOMAN THOUGH Originally Posted by berkleigh
Look who's talking... YUMMY!!!

Any pics of the whore?
She was great. She is SWEET!
  • BLM69
  • 08-13-2018, 12:28 PM
Any pics of the whore? Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
X2, I kind off remember her
I had the great pleasure to see her several times, and we had some crazy fun! Truly one of the last sweethearts!
Think i may have some on my older laptop... dont want the rath of critics stating not to post since she is gone though.
dont want the wrath of critics stating not to post since she is gone though. Originally Posted by Bluesplyr
What is the policy on retired providers and posting their pictures?
One of my regrets not seeing. I had a doubles lined up w Alyssa Nicole and Safire. I got cold feet and cancelled I think.
One of my regrets not seeing. I had a doubles lined up w Alyssa Nicole and Safire. I got cold feet and cancelled I think. Originally Posted by Shep3.0
Man that would have been a double to remember!! But how is it that the greatness that remains Shep3.0 would ever get cold feet?!?! Hope all is well old friend!