Maybe Hobbying isn't for me, I do better as a loner

Lastnight became a nightmare for me, well all but about an hour of it. The rest of the night was a complete cluster f*** in every sense of the word.

The young lady whom I had talked with for a little bit, wanted to set me up with a time and then asked if maybe I wouldn't mind hitting a bar or something after a session... cool I'm down for whatever right? At the last minute plans went south!! Something came up and everything fell through. Thats cool I know stuff like that happens.

I wasn't about to let that ruin my evening, so I check back here (eccie) and searched for a few ladies that were newbie friendly and whose hours were within the range I was looking for. I found three ladies that seemed like a good choice. I tried to get in touch with one and some dude picks up the phone, I ask for the individual by eccie name and the dude hangs up... WTF!

Im glad I was able to meet with the Lovely Lady that I did, she was an angel. My night turned totally sh***y after that hour. I got lost trying to get back to I-30 from 75 south ended up on Oaklawn and Lemon... Don't ask me I don't know how! I stopped to use the john and the toilet had a blood stain on the lid can you say Hep C!!!

The two guys behind the counter were worthless for directions ( not native Texans ) didn't even know where the hell they were nor could I make out anything behind the thick accents.

I finally found my way back to I-30 and thought I would hit Baby Dolls off 157 in Arlington... I swear if Anorexia were a Plague that would be Ground Zero!!! I'm tellin you Skeletor from He-Man came up to me and tried to rub my shoulders and asked me if I wanted a lap dance!!! Yea, only if I can feed you a burger and a milkshake!!! I finished my beer had a shot of Crown left and went to Jaguars across the road. What a f***in rip off! $25 bucks to get in and $10 for VIP access just so you can smoke inside!!! WTF!!! I swear I broke a $ at the bar and it was like flies on a pile of dog crap!! I can't tell you how many dumba$$ bimbos come up to me trying to rub up on me... bitch get off Im just here to see some boobage and it's already slim pickins... That place has gone down the crapper.... I was there maybe 30 minutes watched Sports Center highlights and left...

What a f***in' joke
Damn dude

Sorry for your troubles, but don't give up on your first try, its call trial and error, and its seems to me, it can only get better for you....

Question though, if you called those chicks and dudes answered why didn't you hang up.
LMAO damn
  • DwFry
  • 01-31-2010, 04:38 PM
I hear ya. It appears impossible to get an outcall massage/L1 in N Fort Worth so I ended up at a strip club over here off 35W last night.

meh, what a waste of time.
oh wow...you should've attended the after party I was at a few nights ago ... man....I SWEAR I have you beat!

Jaquars has gone to shit! Sorry for your luck!
technicallygeek you are a sweet person and you can't just let one nite mess up the hobbying for you....Its always scary at the first visits and it will get better. I did call you to make sure you found your way back to the highway and you could have called me back to see about directions.I'm sorry you had a bad nite other than that one hour.Just don't let this get you down.Kisses
I'm speachless....

Don't doubt your pleasure. The business does that sometimes. Just dust yourself off... and prepare for the next match. I hope you have a better time, next time
Damn dude

Sorry for your troubles, but don't give up on your first try, its call trial and error, and its seems to me, it can only get better for you....

Question though, if you called those chicks and dudes answered why didn't you hang up. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
I can tell you I didn't waste my time trying to call a 2nd time. Live and Learn right?

oh wow...you should've attended the after party I was at a few nights ago ... man....I SWEAR I have you beat!

Jaquars has gone to shit! Sorry for your luck! Originally Posted by berkleigh
Oh honey we would end up in the p0key together if we partied lmao

technicallygeek you are a sweet person and you can't just let one nite mess up the hobbying for you....Its always scary at the first visits and it will get better. I did call you to make sure you found your way back to the highway and you could have called me back to see about directions.I'm sorry you had a bad nite other than that one hour.Just don't let this get you down.Kisses Originally Posted by Makenzee_Ryder

Thank you so much for being my personal OnStar I just need to get a freakin GPS!

As far as the bunk a$$ SC's go, I know the GAME I just let the ink and the piercings on 2 Succubuses get the better of me...
You are so welcome and gps is my friend
Dude, I am surprised to see that you don't have a jailboke iPhone. It gives you an OSX CLI to boot, and the GPS isn't half bad.

Hang in there, it gets better the longer you stay.
Mr. Geek, I, too, am sorry that you had the dreadful time you describe. Keep your chin up darlin', it WILL get better for you, I'm sure of it!

--v
Man don't give up (but please change your Avatar, the child reference is inappropriate)...you have one excellent provider reference and can see almost any lady in the Metroplex.

Dallas is a very difficult city to find your way around, I don't have a GPS but I have a friend who spends a lot of time there on business; I can call him anytime I get turned around.

Check out the ladies and read the reviews...do you like your sex hard and fast and sweaty with AC/DC playing, or slow and easy with Barry White crooning? You can find anything you want in this area.

You didn't catch a 6 pound bass the first time you went fishing, did you?
Man don't give up (but please change your Avatar, the child reference is inappropriate)... Originally Posted by fortwortholdguy
He's actually my son my scurvvvvvy dawg He liked that hat but hated the antlers and santa hat
I know on the other board children were not allowed in Avatars, not sure about here.

If it's a problem a mod will let you know.
I don't want to offend anyone, I thought my lil double chin Buccaneer was rawkin' the ole Jolly Roger but I changed it.