Visiting 7/13-7/15 Best BBQ in Kc

I love great ribs, help me out on my Q quest. Also would love to take a lady with…
I like the cooked ribs at Costco.
Joe’s has been named best ribs on the planet. Anthony Bourdain named it one of 10 places to eat before you die (kind of ironic). Ribs are good they don’t overcook them like so many places do. Lot of people don’t know if ribs “fall off the bone” they are disqualified from bbq competitions.
Yes, Joe's for ribs
Q39 for brisket
Slap's BBQ 5th and Central KCK
Char Bar at 4050 Pennsylvania Ave kcmo has the best burnt ends in the city.
Um no.
Slaps for Burnt Ends, followed by Q39
Never been to Slaps gonna have to try it out
Never been to Slaps gonna have to try it out Originally Posted by Boredinop

Ribs are good they don’t overcook them like so many places do. Lot of people don’t know if ribs “fall off the bone” they are disqualified from bbq competitions. Originally Posted by Boredinop

Brobecks baby backs are outstanding and they do not fall off of the bone.

Founded by a Tenn cotton picker who served the first pulled pork in the metro.
Yes I know it's not bbq, but Brobecks also has kick ass red beans and rice.
Smoking Guns in North Kansas City has really fine burnt ends as well.
Smoking Guns in North Kansas City has really fine burnt ends as well. Originally Posted by kctango
Yeah, I hit that all the time on weekends.
Btw, with a bit of advance notice they'll cater any event.
Yes I know it's not bbq, but Brobecks also has kick ass red beans and rice. Originally Posted by Boredinop

+1

Also the smoked ham salad with their home made chips.
I love great ribs, help me out on my Q quest. Also would love to take a lady with… Originally Posted by Snafu75
It won't be better than what you can get in Texas but all of the places that were mentioned in this thread are acceptable for KC BBQ. Just realize that KC likes it greasy which is pretty different than you get in Texas. LOL @UC :-)