Just my (bad) luck

Friday while trying out a rub down specailist I decided to try and bring only the 30 minute pay.

We get started, it was nice, some bodyslide, HJ, and mutual grinding, etc.

This chick here, was clock-watching I think she set a timer on her cell or was looking at a text but I got some pauses in the middle of the session only to have her stop and tell me my time is up. But I haven't realeased? So that sucked.

Saturday, saw a BP cihck that I've seen before more than 9 months ago. Call her up, wanted the multipop session and got the money. I go in, limited GFE (she promised to do more this time around). And here's the bad part. Our session was like 20 minutes and after I shot I got partially dressed (I felt like leaving). After laying on the bed for 5 minutes chatting and watching her phat ass lay down I got the urge to start foreplaying again and she looks at me like I'm crazy. She then tells me that another guy is coming and has an appointment. She then tells me that she owes me one, if I come and see her again. He calls her over the phone and is telling him where to pull up. I'm like "oh shit" she puts her hand on the phone to tell me he's here as I'm scrambling to get my clothes. I'm whispering to her to have the fool park on the other side and don't give him the room number. She doesn't get it and tells him the room number. I'm like "oh shit" x 2. I grab the rest of my clothing (I wore three layers) and rush out. I see a dude walking just around the corner on his phone. I still need to put on my inner long john so I'm up in the elevator changing looking like a fucking lame.

So to sum it up. I under-paid for good service and walked out unsatisfied. I over paid for mediocre service and left embarrased.
Put up the links. That way we'll know not to see these folks.
Some days it doesn't pay to get out of bed.
Lets see....you decide to pay only 30 minutes and get upset when she calls the 30 minutes and you havent come yet. If you wanted (or needed) more than 30 minutes, why wouldn't you pay her hour rate?

As to the other experience - either she was a bad provider or you were bad company. Based on the start of this thread, I think there might be a trend here....
Lets see....you decide to pay only 30 minutes and get upset when she calls the 30 minutes and you havent come yet. If you wanted (or needed) more than 30 minutes, why wouldn't you pay her hour rate?

As to the other experience - either she was a bad provider or you were bad company. Based on the start of this thread, I think there might be a trend here.... Originally Posted by Sydneyb
Good call Sydneyb!!! Just another case of you get what you pay for...
Dude..... I cannot say this enough..... Lay off the BP girls and find you a nice provider from here!
I disagree srvfin. There are wonderful gems on BP....of course you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you may find one.

When someone TOFTT and she doesn't work out.....guys jump on that same bandwagon

However, when he finds the GEM, that same group jumps up and down claping and then gets in line.

I agree with Sydney, if the OP was having a great time, he should have asked the lady to extend the session. If she didn't have any other plans, I am sure she would have.

Correspondingly, most good providers aren't clock watchers when you schedule an hour or more; however, they SHOULD be clock watchers when you schedule a 15 min quickie or 30 min session.
It helps to read a post.............the Op clearly stated he only brought the "30 minute amount" with him....................I'm just saying.
I don't think I could ever go for a 30 minute play. I would expect a rushed service and that is no fun. I've had a rushed full hour, can't imagine a rushed 30 minute.
[quote=coefficient;197096]

This chick here, was clock-watching I think she set a timer on her cell or was looking at a text but I got some pauses in the middle of the session only to have her stop and tell me my time is up. But I haven't realeased? So that sucked. [QUOTE]

The way I read it, he DIDN'T get the whole 30 minutes the first time because she was pausing during the session while texting. If she wastes 5 minutes of my time that I paid for, she owes me 5 extra minutes at the end. Especially if I need that extra 5 minutes to finish what she kept me from finishing because she kept stopping.
Correspondingly, most good providers aren't clock watchers when you schedule an hour or more; however, they SHOULD be clock watchers when you schedule a 15 min quickie or 30 min session. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
And they should also make sure activities are completed within that 15 or 30 minutes.
[quote=tikkler33;198541][quote=coefficient;197096]

This chick here, was clock-watching I think she set a timer on her cell or was looking at a text but I got some pauses in the middle of the session only to have her stop and tell me my time is up. But I haven't realeased? So that sucked.

The way I read it, he DIDN'T get the whole 30 minutes the first time because she was pausing during the session while texting. If she wastes 5 minutes of my time that I paid for, she owes me 5 extra minutes at the end. Especially if I need that extra 5 minutes to finish what she kept me from finishing because she kept stopping.
but here's the catch - I don't know how long we were taking because I wasn't clock watching.

I HATE being in the akward position when you pull out more than what you're intended to give. I don't like tipping and I don't like money being exchanged during a session as if it's an arcade game needing more coins to continue.

I've never got a massage session before. For all I know I could have been massaged for 20min and jacked for 10. I wasn't going to bring the full hour price and ask her for change nor was I going to pay for an hour and probably be done in 20.

you never know how far you'll go with someone you're not used to.

Don't get me wrong, performances on both were satisfactory. I'd go to them again it's just that I need to get my money situation straight.

I'd go to them again it's just that I need to get my money situation straight. Originally Posted by coefficient

Never ...ever go see the 2ed girl again! What she did was so tacky. I would never even consider acting the way she acted towards you.

Then the fact that she did'nt even freshen herself up or the room before her next appointment is just nasty. Seems like she could careless about you or any of her clients.

Who ever you are girl .... you are gross!!!

Yes there are a couple of factors here. You do get what You pay for. i dont even offer 30 min sessions for that reason. Secondly though she should have never booked appt that close to one another, not even 30 mins at a time. That is unbelievably tacky, high volume isnt my thing. i see my regulars and from time to time slip in a new experience bc i enjoy it. i recently added cougar to my resume and it was amazing.
  • Dad
  • 03-24-2010, 07:52 PM
What kind of guy wears 3 layers of clothing, including long john, in Houston?