NDAA - The Battle Continues

There will be hearing next week to determine whether the injunction issued by Judge Forrest should be made permanent. The rhetoric is scary.

From the article:

A final note worth making is the government actually wrote in its brief to the court against a permanent injunction that “it is not enough for plaintiffs to simply ‘put forward evidence’…or to ‘put forward uncontroverted proof’ in order to establish standing to bring the case in court. The attorneys incredulously ask, “If ‘evidence’ and ‘uncontroverted proof’ are not sufficient to establish standing, then what should the plaintiffs offer?”

They want this. We can't let them have it. You want to argue economy? Good. But this goes to the heart of freedom. The very core of what it means to be an American. If this stands, we are not a free country. Not by any definition.

Sure, make fun of me, but it is what it is. Keep your head in the sand at your own peril. Trust me, they have no more respect for you than they do me.

http://dissenter.firedoglake.com/201...-ndaa-lawsuit/

You folks really don't give a damn about freedom at all, do you? No wonder government can get away with shit like this.