Hung

No, not me, that's for sure...

Anybody watch(ing) the HBO series "Hung"? Thoughts about it?
Did that start tonight? I watched last season. It's not super amazing but it's not terrible. I'm hoping it's better this season.
Season 2 has started a little weak. Hopefully it will pick up steam.
I have watched it. I don't think it is anything great but have still watched it when I was bored.
I think it's the weakest of the HBO shows, although I'd do Anne Heche in heartbeat
Haven't seen it myself.

Curious, what does this guy charge for services? Do they reveal what his managers cut is?

Jane Adams would be my pick from the cast.
It's varied. They started high, then business was slow so they tried a "sliding scale", then went high again but tried better marketing. They charged anywhere between $200-$600. I think the manager took 20-30%?
He has 2 managers, one with lower class clients and a higher end one that actually has a little more of an idea as to what she is doing. The main one takes 40% and they don't give the other one any cut at all because she is clueless but he feels sorry for her so he gives her a cut out of his 60%. They had started low but are on the higher end now, on the last episode he didn't want to take a client for $400 an hour. A client on that episode gave him 1000-1200(I forget the exact amount) but I don't think they stated the amount of time.