Warning - explicit details

So, all my hobbyists and providers, here it is a tad after midnight on saturday. I had a night where my kids were being watched til midnight (last minute blessing) and I went into the town to enjoy myself. I began calling some of the angelic providers here, to no avail and so spent the night thinking about the wonderful time that I never had. So here is my review on that time (which never happened.)

Name: "Jane"

Jane met me at the door in a silky black nighty, a big smile and an inviting sparkle in her eyes. I entered her plush incall location and was directed to her den. We shared some drinks and great conversation. Her smile was suprisingly more intoxicating than the drink that was offered me. I was enspelled by her eyes and couldn't keep my eyes off of her wet lips as she talked to me, smiled at my humor, and as she sipped on her drink.

When she stood up and took my hand my heart skipped a bit because i knew what was about to happen - an adventure in a fantasy realm only ventured by a select few (the eccie hobbyist!)

We entered her sanctuary and she pulled me close for soft, passionate kissing. I could smell her perfume (I am a sucker for vanilla aroma) and could feel the intensity of her passion behind her lips. I began to kiss her chin, her neck, ever so gently, and moved over to her sexy ears. Kisses, nibbles and gentle tongue lashing released her moans ever so quietly, only a keen observer would notice.

I lifted her dress off of her, laid her down gently on the satin bed and gazed at a vision of beauty. I returned for some additional kissing and began to explore the rest of her body. My fingers slowly caressed her cheek, down her neck to her perfectly-shaped breasts. Her niopples were eager to respond to my touches as only my pointer finger tweaked them. My thumb joined in and together my fingers began to gently pinch and excite, not only the nipples, but my heavenly angel as well.

I then returned to my kissing, down her stomach, to her belly button and then to her "private spot". Jane responded immediately to my spreading of her spot and the kissing and licking of her ever-hardening "sensitivity". Now, I might be a little different than some hobbyists, but to a clean, nicely-aeromatic spot, I could stay down there for hours. For this time, the hours were only about 15 minutes, as my fingers joined my tongue for an "O"-right time for her!

The sight of her from between her legs, glancing up her belly, gazing upon her chest, and admiring how the light of the candles in the room dance on her skin, overwhelmed me with the desire to become more intimate with her.

... to be continued, if you wish...

SirLance Alot
aka - lancelot.