A week off

I took a week off work with no plans to speak of. Any body have any suggestions on anything to do. I do not want to take a trip, but maybe just a day trip within 50 miles of central Arkansas so I can still be in my own bed at night. I am so bored!!!

This time I took off of work was spur of the moment just needed some time to relax.

I do most of the yard work this weekend. The weather man is talking about rain all week. I guess I should have checked with Ned before I took the week off.
does papabear have a momma bear and baby bear to plan such activities around... or just self enjoyment (no pun intended)...
PapaBear is going this week solo

does papabear have a momma bear and baby bear to plan such activities around... or just self enjoyment (no pun intended)... Originally Posted by SirLance Alot
well, justin beaber is coming to little rock.... LMAO.....hahaha
Something is telling me....... I don't think so.

well, justin beaber is coming to little rock.... LMAO.....hahaha Originally Posted by SirLance Alot
To Hot to fish, To Hot to Golf, To Hot to swim. I have to say this is the worst summer ever. I cant think of anything.
Speaking of too hot to swim, yesterday after I was done with the yard work I went to jump in the BBRP (big blue redneck pool) with the baby bears and thought I just jumped into a hot tub.

I took 4- 48 qt ice chests to the ice machine in town and filled them brought them back and dumped them in. That helped but the water was still warmish.
I was just thinking I may Just go to hell. It might be cooler. But I already used up my frequent flyier miles. Damn the luck.
ok, bear, so honest question... "looking for something to do." as in trouble to do or just some activities to do... honest question...

and pamelatoo, Hell wouldnt take you cause you are too damn HOT...

FYI...
You're on this forum and asking what to do with your spare time?

Go shopping in the showcases, man!

Huck
Huck,

I guess i should have asked a different question lol

Shopping the showcase section is like going to a buffet, and I tend to over eat lol
I was just thinking I may Just go to hell. It might be cooler. But I already used up my frequent flyier miles. Damn the luck. Originally Posted by Pamelatoo
Come up here to Hell. We have central air, you know.
I was just thinking I may Just go to hell. It might be cooler. But I already used up my frequent flyier miles. Damn the luck. Originally Posted by Pamelatoo
Come sit on the Captain's joystick. I'll take you there for free.
To Hot to fish...( Originally Posted by Pamelatoo
Drive 45 mins up to The Little Red River, wade out till your boys get wet, then tell me how hot it is! That water is 55 degrees year round.

Never too hot to fish...
Well...Which of you boys care to hang on my leg for this venture?