HI i'm Matt

So like the title says I'm Matt. I'm having a hard time getting through to the ladies that want references and I have been a member her a while but I just haven't gotten any time w/any of you ladies. Therefore I can't have any references can I. I'm out in the boondocks so I guess ladies who want to have a good time with me have to be willing to have a nice meal,a few drinks, and a hotel room for a whole night. Plus a full tank of gas before you leave.
I'm looking for spinners that are brunettes or blondes 5'6" at the tallest and 135 lbs at the heavy.
The only thing is after all the pay for all the amenities I'll probably only be able to donate $$$ for an hour and half. So hopefully you will be super cool and when you are tired of the city the night out and the$$$ will be enough for some real passion and emotions.
Yours affectionately Ladies,
Matt.
Best of luck Matt! P411 can really help you. You might want to check them out.

https://www.preferred411.com/index.cfm
Mia Christine also maintains a list of ladies that are newbie friendly who may be able to offer alternative screening for those without a lot of references.

Instead of asking the lady to drive over and spend the night in Llano, would you be willing to drive over and spend the night in Austin? Might have a little more luck that way.
This is the list Smurf was referring to:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=936741
Maybe some sweet little clampot will be willing to risk the potential chain saw massacre she might get by driving out to BFE for some sugarpocket but I don't know one.

You're better off scheduling an incall with the tiny dancer of your choice here in town or closer to you, and going through whatever screening process the lady requires.

Best of luck to you either way!
Maybe some sweet little clampot will be willing to risk the potential chain saw massacre she might get by driving out to BFE for some sugarpocket but I don't know one.

You're better off scheduling an incall with the tiny dancer of your choice here in town or closer to you, and going through whatever screening process the lady requires.

Best of luck to you either way! Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Hoooold me closer tooony daaanzaaa.... wait... its tiny dancer?!?!
No....I'm Matt. Or shall I change my name to something like Captain Schlong or Commander Stiffy?

Best of luck to you either way! Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Truth. I only drive to BFE for two men. Both I've known since 2007. It's not that I can't drive far, just that I don't have to? GMS! Golden Motorist Syndrome!