visiting Dallas

Good morning all! I will be visiting the end of this week and was curious as to where the best areas are to stay? Ive never been to Texas and im really excited to have a look around
The general consensus here is the Galleria area. Lots of hotels, motels, notels, extended stays. It's centrally located. Quite a few decent places to eat and shop.
The general consensus here is the Galleria area. Lots of hotels, motels, notels, extended stays. It's centrally located. Quite a few decent places to eat and shop. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Thank you, I appreciate it
Molly,
Just be careful NOT to stray into Addison. Addison butts right up against the Galleria area and is NOT a provider friendly town!
Good luck!
PJ

Thank you, I appreciate it Originally Posted by sweetmolly
The general consensus here is the Galleria area. Lots of hotels, motels, notels, extended stays. It's centrally located. Quite a few decent places to eat and shop. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Molly,
Just be careful NOT to stray into Addison. Addison butts right up against the Galleria area and is NOT a provider friendly town!
Good luck!
PJ Originally Posted by planojim
Thank you!!
Molly,
Good luck!
PJ Originally Posted by planojim
I never could figure out why Addison gets such a bad rap. All the years I've seen Providers there I've never had a problem. Any day, any hour, any hotel. Plenty of nice, safe, discreet places to stay there, too.
I agree with Prolongus. I have had many sessions in Addison and never a hint of trouble. I like it because there are a lot of hotels and lots of places to eat if you can get her out of her room for a while.
Just don't put it out there publicly, that you are in Addison and ask reviewers not to mention it.
Just don't put it out there publicly, that you are in Addison and ask reviewers not to mention it. Originally Posted by Maggie_May
May I ask why...? Putting the general location in a Review lets us guys decide if you are close enough for us to see you. It's necessary info. Some guys put it in the title of the Review. I do.