Best Tasting/Smelling Pussy?

Out of all the providers you've seen which one had the best smelling and tasting pussy?

I usually don't go down on girls but the girl I'll go with is Natalie (her location if off Frankford/Tollway). Her pussy smells oh so good and taste great. It's such a joy seeing a provider that takes care of herself.

What about you guys?
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-15-2010, 12:43 AM
nvm....
Out of all the providers you've seen which one had the best smelling and tasting pussy? Originally Posted by Cobain
Shaking head in amazement...
He probably meant well. But how embarrassing.

Elisabeth
Very distasteful thread, IMO...
  • fawn
  • 11-15-2010, 06:07 AM
Seriously........
In the hobby world...I have not had a bad tasting one yet. In the real world i cant say that. As far as answering the question directly with a name, I will pass as I like my balls attached to the rest of my body and still want to see some of my regular providers.
  • PT4ME
  • 11-15-2010, 06:54 AM
The best tasting I have ever had was crisp tempura-battered, stuffed with a moist, sweet seafood filling and dipped into a delicate ginger and daikon shoyu sauce.

-PT-
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-15-2010, 08:02 AM
The best tasting I have ever had was crisp tempura-battered, stuffed with a moist, sweet seafood filling and dipped into a delicate ginger and daikon shoyu sauce.

-PT- Originally Posted by PT4ME
Damn that sounds delicious!
Thats not very nice to ask sir.
If it has a smell there is something wrong. Every woman should have a NSP-no scent p***y. The only thing it should taste like is soap and water SWP-soap and water p***y
If it has a smell there is something wrong. Every woman should have a NSP-no scent p***y. The only thing it should taste like is soap and water SWP-soap and water p***y Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
I beg to differ. Sure, no smell is great but some women have a natural musky smell even after a shower. It can also get stronger when aroused.

Or so I've been told!

Hugs,
Elisabeth
Lol well I guess I should clarify. No scent means it just has that natural aroma nothing else
And a new acronym is born thanks to "Hotlips" ...........drumroll please.

NSP

To the poster, I am with Fawn, Tara, and others...are you kidding? You think anyone is going to post names??? Maybe there's a thread in the ladies' section asking who has NSB. You guys figure out what that stands for...lol.
  • jr4u
  • 11-15-2010, 09:23 AM
Ze you and Rae might be electric together