I was very shocked at sin cities board,

Ok well I am going to Vegas for my travel job some boot camp on the 14th. And decided I would feel Vegas out and maybe work a little since I am arriving a day early and leaving a day late. So when I went to there board I was SO VERY SHOCKED>
SIN CITY????????? I mean there were hardly in views to the very slim posts. Wow I expected to see 3 times the views and post than Austin has. NO WAY they have like ten times less wow.

The hot topics were all about southern ladies either visiting or stealing pictures no real good topics. Well except for the topless pool list I will be visiting those pools for real. other than that nothing exciting it is still sin city right?
  • Vyt
  • 07-05-2011, 03:29 AM
Review boards tend to be regional - Eccie is dominant in Texas, TER on the east coast, TNA in Seattle, etc. Not sure which is the primary review board for Vegas, I'm sure others would know.
ASPD was the same way! I would go to Vegas all the time and go and check out the Vegas boards and I couldn't believe how disappointing it was! You get better info from the Dallas and Austin boards re Vegas!

Bluester
So I am going to be stuck on back page damn and darn lol
shit I think I would have better odds of putting my ad here for vegas probably alot of Texans will be there. lol
best of luck hon!
Off topic Miss Rain any body every tell you .....you got a nice juicy ass? lol
I always assumed that Vegas had very little repeat business, so the ladies don't even need to try to build up a reputation. References would be a problem, too.
All you have to do is play the slots at a swanky bar, preferably close to a convention or event of some sort. You can get free drinks and you are sure to pick up a date or two and probably have a grand before the night is over.

If you need any tips on screening let me know! Las Vegas is the best!

P.S. DR looks good all over!