OK.... Did a Bunch of posts disappear from the system today?

I know I responded to a few threads and now I can't find what was typed.....
  • Vyt
  • 07-06-2011, 08:44 PM
not that I know of... and by board policy anything that gets disappeared isn't deleted, but moved, and it doesn't look like that happened today...
I also saw one missing in co-ed that was there earlier. if your not just being forgetful that you deleted, you might want to run malwarebytes and/or change your password. My money is on forgetful or a shared login instead of deleted posts... I'd have had way more fun than that.

or space deleted shit by accident
  • Booth
  • 07-06-2011, 09:16 PM
I also saw one missing in co-ed that was there earlier. if your not just being forgetful that you deleted, you might want to run malwarebytes and/or change your password. My money is on forgetful or a shared login instead of deleted posts... I'd have had way more fun than that.

or space deleted shit by accident Originally Posted by budman33
Say what? You're suggesting there's a possibility of a shared login?? This clearly requires further investigation!!!
No I am not opening that unlikely can of worms.
actually,,,, I don't think I can actually delete a post....I can chsnge/edit it but once submitted there seems to be no way to delete the whole post, And in one thread it APPEARS that there was a response to something I wrote.,....
could also have had your browser hooked, its painfully easy to do.

You can delete, when you go to edit there is an additional delete button if you choose. The edit button is only available for a limited time though.

Reason for editing: _________________________
<save> <Go Advanced> <delete> <cancel>

but at 4684 posts I would think you would know, or that it doesnt work differently, or ... is this Whispers? lol

then again it may answer a lot of questions. if you are so narcissistic that in all this time you never noticed the delete button while fixing your grammar or spelling mistakes.

p.s. i deleted this post twice and edited it 5 times. my browser works.
test

Nope... I can Edit but do not have a delete button. You are the 2nd one to tell me that.

Edit Quote Multi Quote Quick Reply

Once in Edit I only have Advanced Edit as an OPtion

or space deleted shit by accident Originally Posted by budman33

Why'd my name have to come up in this one???? I must have deleted the memory of deleting stuff!!!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
well everyone's been calling you out so I figured i'd jump onboard!

Whispers what browser? Firefox works for me. Or maybe mods have haxxored you so that you can not delete, or maybe that happens after 4000 posts because your message is just too damn valuable.

or maybe they just want to be sure that anytime he posts, it stays ... I checked and I too have a delete button.
Nope... I don't have that button......

save Go Advanced and Cancel but no Delete.....

I want a Delete Button. I feel left out now.....
I don't have a delete button either.

Sixx
OO what does this button do??
Testing to see if I have one...

Nope no delete button for me
I dont get the delete button either lol! & the investigation begins LOL just kidding