Girls, what's your average?

Not sure if this is a taboo question or not!?! I saw Lickablekaylee post a comment in another thread:
I don't do more then 1 appt a day (if that)
That got me to wondering.... If you're FS girl (not just L1/FBSM), what's your average number?

Maybe this is like asking a woman her age or weight.... some things are best left unsaid. Or maybe it's been ask 100 times and I'm too lazy to search.

Yeah not the best question to ask a working lady, most will probably lie anyway (sad but true)
Good luck with getting this one answered honestly.lol
It is a touchy subject. Everything a lady types here gets noted, ya know, and some things, like age, weight, and volume out of the accepted "norm" are perceived negatively. Many fellows are put off to think that they are not the first, or only, gentleman to be entertained that day.

My door revolves around 3-5 times a week, most often one visitor a day, occasionally an interlude in the afternoon and one in the eve, and not necessarily FS. I do longer dates, so am able to see less people. This week will barely rate in the statistics. Quite slow for most ladies with the IRS hanging like a vulture over everyone until Monday.
If I was available on a consistent basis I am sure I would have more but I usually see 1 or 2 people a week if I am not traveling.
  • shlub
  • 04-12-2012, 01:39 PM
I wonder if review volume / join date could be a guide... Example (using numbers I pulled out of my ass):

A provider joins at the first of the year.
By the end of the yer, she has 75 reviews.

Assuming that 1 in 10 clients provide a review for a given session, she's looking at 750 sessions...
Assuming that she works 5 days a week (time off, monthly, illness, etc.), she's looking at about 3.4 visitors per day...

This does not factor in ramp up time to get going, repeat clientele, days when she is only available for a few hours, etc.

It makes one wonder if seeing a provider with a shitload of reviews increase your chances of there not being much time to "clean up" between your session and the previous visitors?
Jules, I love an honest woman.
Jules, I love an honest woman. Originally Posted by daty/o
I like Jules she is a no bullshit gal.
I wonder if review volume / join date could be a guide... Example (using numbers I pulled out of my ass):

A provider joins at the first of the year.
By the end of the yer, she has 75 reviews.

Assuming that 1 in 10 clients provide a review for a given session, she's looking at 750 sessions...
Assuming that she works 5 days a week (time off, monthly, illness, etc.), she's looking at about 3.4 visitors per day...

This does not factor in ramp up time to get going, repeat clientele, days when she is only available for a few hours, etc.

It makes one wonder if seeing a provider with a shitload of reviews increase your chances of there not being much time to "clean up" between your session and the previous visitors? Originally Posted by shlub
Oh, barf. That's not a pretty thought, but the extrapolation is valid. However, I don't know ANY provider, even the most stupendously hot ones, who's had 75 reviews in one year. I''l be honest; I have 72 reviews (all positive) on several different boards, some of them (I'd have to look) recounting the same experience by one fellow but posted on multiple sites (not unusual), and it took 5 years to accumulate that! A more reasonable number is between 8-12 reviews a years. New girls (flavor of the month) rack up more reviews in a shorter period, but then taper off. And most providers, well, the ones I know, don't work or book up 5 days a week, so I think the numbers aren't as staggering as you've postulated above.

I do think 3 visitors a day 5 days a week would constitute high volume, and I'm aware of ladies who strive for more than that. Not my cup of rushed-to-boil tea.
i can't believe girls are actually responding to this thread.
i can't believe girls are actually responding to this thread. Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
I believe in truth in advertising. Wouldn't you rather visit an honest girl than one who tries to sidestep an issue that may have a direct effect on you?
If I was available on a consistent basis I am sure I would have more but I usually see 1 or 2 people a week if I am not traveling. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
A crying shame for the men of DC, my dear.
  • Jaci
  • 04-12-2012, 02:13 PM
Jules your a doll!!!! I dont kiss and tell...
Kisses Jaci
i can't believe girls are actually responding to this thread. Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
When you read their responses and see who it is it's not all that shocking. I don't see any of the 10 guys a day ladies replying though.
When someone tells you something, the only thing you know for sure, is that they are telling you what they want to hear.

I chuckle when someone emails using the age old "sense of urgency" sales tactic: "you should book now because my schedule is filling up fast"

Okay..I know she is BSing.. I know she does not have guys lined up outside her door for a 24/7 gangbang...but every time that happens, I get this mental picture...