New to RGV (& ECCIE), but not to the bizz...

...Ladies, could you steer me in the right direction with an economical way to get new photos and any tips on screening?

I want to get some pics on here before I put up my ad.

Thanks a bunch!
help this wonderful woman out! lol
Hi Sadie:

I received your PM and I answered you back with the info on screening.

As far as pics, apparently you havent seen my showcase..lol. I'm about to have a friend of mine take a few good ones, so maybe you could do the same.

Welcome, again, and if you need anything feel free to contact me.
Still waiting heather angel when ever you are ready sweetie.
Oh, C-ring, you are too cute!
Please help me, as I have sent mods several pm's about that and have not gotten any response.

Thank you!

Sadie, you may want to try sending an e-mail to one of them. All the mods are listed at the top of the forums, just send it to one them @eccie.net if a PM is not getting a response. Now you do need to understand, though, that they are volunteers at their position and are only sometimes online, so it may take a few days to get a response.

And last I heard, the Powder Room was down for some reason, can't confirm it, of course.

As to pics, you can download your pics to an online service such as VIllagephoto (?) or some such then click on the insert image icon in the toolbar when you are posting an ad, copy the url into the box and you will have pics in your ad.

Hope this helps.

The Colonel

OOPS, just re-read your post. Maybe you could make arrangements with one of the gentlemen that visit you to agree to take some pics.