ROS

• md
  • 02-06-2015, 12:05 PM
Why did my access to ros go away my membership isnt up until april?
Your PA subscription expired on 1/31/15
  • Doove
  • 02-07-2015, 06:18 AM
Your PA subscription expired on 1/31/15 Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
It's nice that some people at least get what they paid for.
It's nice that some people at least get what they paid for. Originally Posted by Doove
Hey, CC.......can you get Doove his answer? Is he owed PA that he paid for? I don't think you should let the issue linger about whether he is due the PA or not.

That's what used to happen for too long, mods let questions hang around unanswered too long.

Should be easy enough to find out. And I'd rather have him joining in the conversation than sniping, if it's owed to him. If it's not, then we will all know what to believe.

elg......
access to ros and mens discussion

I have an email that is dated 10/28/12. Guess a year is 11 months! Oh well I'll pay again I don't post alot because I have a life not like some of the goofs that responded sarcastically!
Thanks to the decent guys for the info! Originally Posted by md
you going to buy another eccie year of 11 months ??

btw Doove,
you missed lundys lane to snip at CC. just sayin
  • Doove
  • 02-07-2015, 08:41 AM
Hey, CC.......can you get Doove his answer? Is he owed PA that he paid for? I don't think you should let the issue linger about whether he is due the PA or not.

That's what used to happen for too long, mods let questions hang around unanswered too long.

Should be easy enough to find out. And I'd rather have him joining in the conversation than sniping, if it's owed to him. If it's not, then we will all know what to believe.

elg...... Originally Posted by elghund
Quit trying to spoil my fun.

Doove has had his answer for months, and he's well aware of it. He just doesn't like the answer he got. But he has a lot fun bringing it up periodically to take a swipe at me and bring attention to himself. Thats cool. He can tell you the story if he wants.
  • Doove
  • 02-07-2015, 02:41 PM
Doove has had his answer for months, and he's well aware of it. He just doesn't like the answer he got. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Is it that i don't like the answer i got, or that i don't like your reneging on the answer you originally gave me?

But he has a lot fun bringing it up periodically to take a swipe at me and bring attention to himself.
On the contrary, my intent is to bring attention to you.

Thats cool. He can tell you the story if he wants.
Given your refusal to follow through on your initial assurances, perhaps this conversation would be better had in the "Staff integrity?" thread.
I'd say that Doove and CC should settle their issue by arm wrestling over beers!

But, seriously Doove.....if you got your answer, it is what it is. Maybe you should get your PA with a review instead of a credit card........ijs.

Time to take some advice from BJ......on we go......

elg......
I'd say that Doove and CC should settle their issue by arm wrestling over beers!

But, seriously Doove.....if you got your answer, it is what it is. Maybe you should get your PA with a review instead of a credit card........ijs.

Time to take some advice from BJ......on we go......

Apparently you've never looked up "beating a dead horse" on google and found this:

And thincking bj should be GIVING advice???
Tequila much?
Fuckin elg....
Apparently you've never looked up "beating a dead horse" on google and found this:

And thincking bj should be GIVING advice???
Tequila much?
Fuckin elg.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
What can I say? I had nothing else to do on a Saturday night but drinck and look up animal abuse......

elg.......

fuckin te-kill-ya.......
What can I say? I had nothing else to do on a Saturday night but drinck and look up animal abuse......

elg.......

fuckin te-kill-ya....... Originally Posted by elghund
think "gift that keeps on giving", if you want it or not.

Doove,
just pay the 100 for 12, get only 11 and bump this thread then.
see ya here in January 2016
  • Doove
  • 02-08-2015, 05:24 AM
Apparently you've never looked up "beating a dead horse" on google and found this: Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Says the guy who still brings up Victoria Lane and GP every chance he gets.
Says the guy who still brings up Victoria Lane and GP every chance he gets. Originally Posted by Doove
ahem, I want links to the last time
btw GOBC does not = GP or VL

And please, just pay the 100 for 12 mouths
Then bump this thread in 11 bitching you did not get 12
  • Doove
  • 02-08-2015, 06:17 AM
ahem, I want links to the last time
btw GOBC does not = GP or VL Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I stopped giving consideration to what you post ever since you made a veiled accusation against me, and refused to even inform me of the details of that accusation.

So you need to shut up about asking me for links or proof of anything.

And please, just pay the 100 for 12 mouths
Then bump this thread in 11 bitching you did not get 12
Speaking of beating a dead horse....

And what the heck are you even talking about with this?