Pray for me!

Day 5 of a 10 day RV trip with SO,bsc mother in law and 2 dogs. 2 providers canceled on me right before I started this misadventure, so no Christmas cookies for me. Already dangerously low on Jack Daniels and no liquor store close. Cashier at sac n pac where I get coffee at in the morning is starting to look good. I've never had head from a lady that didn't have all her teeth!
So if you see a report of an old cowboy walking down the road with just his hat and a empty bottle of JD please come get me out of the funny farm!

PS
No there will be no review or pictures!
I ain't admitting to shit!
like the good old pastors say I will pray for you for a fee. Prayers start at $20 per.
Sounds like a personal problem...and I'm an atheist...
Feel for you. Just went through a month long visit from Mother in law and 2 weeks (in the 2nd) now with wife home for vacation! This ain't for the weak!
Feel for you. Just went through a month long visit from Mother in law and 2 weeks (in the 2nd) now with wife home for vacation! This ain't for the weak! Originally Posted by Dynalow96
Yes it is...marraige is for the weak...and the idiotic...
Day 5 of a 10 day RV trip with SO,bsc mother in law and 2 dogs. 2 providers canceled on me right before I started this misadventure, so no Christmas cookies for me. Already dangerously low on Jack Daniels and no liquor store close. Cashier at sac n pac where I get coffee at in the morning is starting to look good. I've never had head from a lady that didn't have all her teeth!
So if you see a report of an old cowboy walking down the road with just his hat and a empty bottle of JD please come get me out of the funny farm!

PS
I ain't admitting to shit! Originally Posted by Grey Cowboy
Best blowjobs I had and still get are from a lady who wears dentures. When she removes her dentures and starts slobbing on my dick, it's one of the best sensations I've ever had, especially the feeling of my cum rushing out of my nuts as she drains my balls. You should try it.

PS

You signed up for the adventure ... no sympathy here. Maybe you can have a mother-daughter threesome. BSC does not fall far from the tree.
Meh, suck it up buttercup
I see Wakeup is running his mouth again about something of which he knows nothing but has a worthless opinion of.
And you do?
Yes, I do have a worthless opinion but I will not share it with you.
Thank Tebow for small favors...
Thanks for the laughs, Cowboy.
Menstration is a mother fucker, it looks like WU is going through it again.

PS
This brought a smile to my face which I needed after the last thread I just read. Your humor is appreciated here.

I see Wakeup is running his mouth again about something of which he knows nothing but has a worthless opinion of. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
LOL! I'll keep my comments to myself this time.