Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Can't say bc she flaked
Recommendation: No
  • ognob
  • 12-29-2016, 10:17 AM
Thanks for the review.

Thanks, off the TDL.
I'm not shocked, but this post needs to be moved to the correct forum.
She verify both eccie n p411 with me.. still couldn't get appt with her
She's a cool chic when you can see her but she has been known to reschedule, reschedule then cancel. She was probably as usual over booked. I've seen her a time or two won't go back simply bc scheduling Aspen sometimes can be exhausting
NCNS and the like belong in Coed not in the review sections.

Moved to Coed for further discussion.
Unfortunate situation, HTown. I see her pretty regularly and find her one of the best providers around. She has mentioned that she is getting more picky about who she sees, especially newbies. I'm sure something just felt off and she bailed. LE presence has been high. These girls take a lot of risks seeing random strangers. When something feels off, they get scared and sometimes have a change of heart. Sorry for your circumstance. Best of luck on the next adventure. TTL
Well, sounds like she saved you some $. Be thankful for that OP. Now go find another girl and plow away your frustrations.

FYI, I don't give a car description either unless I am meeting the girl in the parking lot. That has happened 1 time with Jessica4Stacks
^this

I don't give a description of my vehicle nor do I park where they tell me to. If that's a problem for them then I find a new girl to see.
^this

I don't give a description of my vehicle nor do I park where they tell me to. If that's a problem for them then I find a new girl to see. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp

Park in either spot 101 or 102. Look up and you'll see a velvet rope hanging out a second story window. Park there and you will be safe. ;-)