The Jamie Alert Truth

The guy that reviewed Jamie the other day staff edit..personal info revealed...Spacemtn. She and I have known each other for years in Vegas and she has never had a bad review on TER, she is a good provider, we just do not conduct our business the same. ..... but to each his own. I will stand by her intergity that she loves what she does and would never put a client in harms way.

Carla
  • Vyt
  • 04-19-2011, 03:49 PM
Moved as this isn't an alert.
Jesus. This place is beginning to resemble a bathroom wall!
Whoa..... wait a minute!
My sister's neighbors cousin-in-law was in prison with those dudes... they are stand-up guys. I believe anything they say.

Now I have to figure out who Jamie is, and go read this review

LF
No one gives a shit about your threads.............

sixx
  • Vyt
  • 04-19-2011, 07:18 PM
I think you could probably have found a better way to express your disapproval.
From the posts I have been reading, I dont think it matters how someone does or does not express their approval of anything. I do love the board though. This is entertainment.
No one gives a shit about your threads.............

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach

Dude, was that really necessary?
Dude, was that really necessary? Originally Posted by Smokin Joe
No it wasn't.. sorry... I have been amped up from work all day. Had to show I can keep up with the slightly younger generation today.....

sixx
No it wasn't.. sorry... I have been amped up from work all day. Had to show I can keep up with the slightly younger generation today.....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Sixx, you da man. kudos
young is a state of mind...it is inevitable for the body to fall apart....remember....death & taxes
Jamie who?
It'd be nice if you clarified your drama post. There is more than one 'jamie' in the biz, and I certainly do not want my good name tarnished over a thread like this about some other girl.

This isn't highschool! Leave peoples personal business private. If you post like this about some girl you are friends with or used to be friends with, airing her dirty laundry, you are driving potential clients away by having absolutely no discretion.
Jamie who?
It'd be nice if you clarified your drama post. There is more than one 'jamie' in the biz, and I certainly do not want my good name tarnished over a thread like this.

. Originally Posted by JamieYoung

I completely agree. If there is an alert it should be posted in the correct section with as much information as possible so please know what to be aware of.

If you are just providing the community with an update- a link to the original story would help out alot so everyone knows where you are coming from.

KKA
XOXO
too bad George Lucas did not have any fighting females in his Star Wars series....KKA's avatar
Jamie who?
It'd be nice if you clarified your drama post. There is more than one 'jamie' in the biz, and I certainly do not want my good name tarnished over a thread like this about some other girl.

This isn't highschool! Leave peoples personal business private. If you post like this about some girl you are friends with or used to be friends with, airing her dirty laundry, you are driving potential clients away by having absolutely no discretion. Originally Posted by JamieYoung

I completely agree. If there is an alert it should be posted in the correct section with as much information as possible so please know what to be aware of.

If you are just providing the community with an update- a link to the original story would help out alot so everyone knows where you are coming from.

KKA
XOXO Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
Vyt,

These ladies were saying that I was trying to say when I made my comments that demanded moderator attention. I was just too damn lazy to type it out.....

sixx
Ima get me a bag of popcorn and a pop....wooooooooops