Newbie Top Picks

• Toyz
  • 04-19-2011, 11:34 PM
OK Vets & Ladies-newbie excercise should you choose to partake,

I need your assistance for a fun little survey. I have found 3 luscious ladies I want to spend some erotic time with, and have exchanged at least short emails with each...and quite a few with one (trying to get "verified" which I managed with 2 of 3 so far).

Were you to pick the FIRST of the 3 to enjoy their heavenly treats, who would you pick and why?

Klovve-just knocks me out the reviews, and the short emails we have exchanged. If she is half as fun and intelligent as she seems it will be a great time.

emerald7-Just seems like she would be an awesome GFE, which is what I am seeking from these 3

Tiffany Ann-Has worked hard with me to get me verified without P-411 hassles. And she is just otherworldly cute (I don't mean cute in a demeaning or negative connotation).

So, assuming you intended to see ALL of the above...who would be your first?
You may want to avoid disappointment and save Klove for last or the other two might let you down after experiencing Kelly.........
You also might make sure that they are newbie friendly.
  • ztonk
  • 04-20-2011, 09:34 AM
You may want to avoid disappointment and save Klove for last or the other two might let you down after experiencing Kelly......... Originally Posted by Whispers
I'd have to agree.. Kelli is pretty much a sure thing and is the only one on your list I have seen. Tiffany Ann would be my choice, just because i'm liking her pictures.

Good luck, and do let us know how things go with whoever the lucky lady is!

z