Signing off for a bit

Earlier today I had a family medical emergency, and been trying to deal with it. As of right now my life will be even more busier, and complicated. With that said, I dont think Ill be on here goofing off as much. So no need to blow up my inbox, Chella is ok. Its what happens when we have elder parents and they need to be taken care of. Just when I thought I was FREE...uggh!

Anyway, have fun and be kind people. Talk back at ya soon.
big hugs!
Hope your doing ok!
Doing ok hun. Have a lot going on and still healing. Ill have to see you in July, not happening tomorrow.
Take a deep breathe and take it one day at a time or minute to minute chic.
Is going on...like 3 people left this week...is there a secret party or are yall just sick of us?? lol xoxo annie (if the lot of you are sick then please god speed) p.s look ..tcobra..and getssum also left ......
@Annie...Are 3 random Hobbyists going-Rogue seriously bothering you? Just ask them privately, if you are so concerned about their well-being.

@Chella...Kudos 2U for handling your RW priorities and taking care of your fam.
Annie that would be 4 now that Lisa is going down, I mean under the radar.

Anytime down or under is used with Lisa's name good thoughts are sure to cum!
Ill be back around Mid June, hope to see a few people then!
Ill be back around Mid June, hope to see a few people then! Originally Posted by chellachella
We are eagerly awaiting June! Happy Mothers Dat
IM NOT MUCH FOR PRIVATE TALK... AND IT WAS A SIMPLE OBSERVATION.. DOES THAT BOTHER YOU?? BTW IF GOING UTR.. THEY USUALLY DONT FUCKEN POST IT.... DRAW ANOTHER CARD CHILD... ANNIE P.S THAT USUALLY MEANS "GOT CAUGHT "
Earlier today I had a family medical emergency, and been trying to deal with it. As of right now my life will be even more busier, and complicated. With that said, I dont think Ill be on here goofing off as much. So no need to blow up my inbox, Chella is ok. Its what happens when we have elder parents and they need to be taken care of. Just when I thought I was FREE...uggh!

Anyway, have fun and be kind people. Talk back at ya soon. Originally Posted by chellachella
IM NOT MUCH FOR PRIVATE TALK... AND IT WAS A SIMPLE OBSERVATION.. DOES THAT BOTHER YOU?? BTW IF GOING UTR.. THEY USUALLY DONT FUCKEN POST IT.... DRAW ANOTHER CARD CHILD... ANNIE P.S THAT USUALLY MEANS "GOT CAUGHT " Originally Posted by annie@christophers

UTR can be just not posting, advertising, or asking for no reviews. Announcements generate interests, interests generate bookings, bookings generate $. That my two cents, add 23 more and you can get a piece of bubble gum!

I personally like the idea of a UTR provider. Generally less volume and more laid (no pun intended) back. Seems like many retiring or going UTR announcements usually don't last either....another 2 cents
I wasnt retiring, just didnt have time to mess around on here. Im actually off of work this week and left my bitchass sister to deal with the parent issue. Ive backed off in the past for personal reasons, and after being dumb once retiring for a man, well, I have never done that again. When there is someone else paying my bills and a ring on my finger, well thats when I will quit, or when I just get tired of this, which ever comes first. I actually miss it a bit, I mean, I need some retirement money ya know lol, Chella wants to live on an island somewhere in a few years, sexually harassing a hot cabana guy, you know what I mean!!
My response was to Annie's rant, knew your situation.

Like your retirement idea. Mine is to be a sexually exploited cabana guy, Costa Rica is my choice at the moment even though I find the "clientele" more to my liking on the Alabama and Florida coast. Since I cleaned pools in college I guess I miss the tough, sweltering days cleaning pools while being a slave to college coeds and lonely housewives.....