Help ASAP

I have a friend who's trying to register to eccie. She's completely new to this site. She has a new email address and all. Why does it say "You're not allowed to register multiple accounts on this forum" when she hasn't ever tried? Tried on the lap top and my tablet and even phone Internet. ... It's saying the same thing? Im her referral also.

What is going on? What do you suggest we do?
Sounds like you may have a cookie set that indicates you are still logged on. Try logging off.
I logged off.
Try doing from incognito mode and from a different browser. Like if you are trying it from explorer now, try it from firefox or chrome...
Clear cookies and cache, close the browser and restart it. Like TimTim001 said, incognito mode in Google Chrome, or Private Browsing mode in Firefox will do the same.
Clear cookies and cache, close the browser and restart it. Like TimTim001 said, incognito mode in Google Chrome, or Private Browsing mode in Firefox will do the same. Originally Posted by Roger.Smith
How do you go by doing it in private mode or incognito. What doi click?
  • BLM69
  • 09-17-2015, 05:25 PM
Here you go, typed it in on Google for you.

https://www.google.com/search?q=goin...ode+on+browser
  • NYr
  • 09-17-2015, 05:37 PM
you are using the PC you registered with...security checks that.

Send me a PM with her info.
you are using the PC you registered with...security checks that.

Send me a PM with her info. Originally Posted by NYr
Thanks hun....I was able to help her! Now she's on her way! Good luck Destiny_Staxx!