Unrealistic expectations for black people

Why is it a taboo to state the obvious? Stupid people of all colors can't maoe up their minds.......to either deny the astronomical crime rate of blacKS or to excuse or condone it.

13 percent of the American population, by that I mean black people, commit 50 percent of the murders. The excuses are plentiful. Slavery, hitler, whatever.

The fact is, there are no nice first world black areas on the planet. No non violent schools. Stating the obvious correlation between blacks and crime simply is not allowed. It seems black people can't be held to the same high standards of other races. They tend to resort to violence and theft rather easily, with very little thought of consequences. The lack of cultural achievement is also obvious compared to other races. If it weren't for colonialism, sub Sahara africa would still be at the evolutionary standstill it was 1000 years ago.

So my question is, how can this NOT be genetic? And why is it a bad thing to notice it?
Why is it a taboo to state the obvious? Stupid people of all colors can't maoe up their minds.......to either deny the astronomical crime rate of blacKS or to excuse or condone it.

13 percent of the American population, by that I mean black people, commit 50 percent of the murders. The excuses are plentiful. Slavery, hitler, whatever.

The fact is, there are no nice first world black areas on the planet. No non violent schools. Stating the obvious correlation between blacks and crime simply is not allowed. It seems black people can't be held to the same high standards of other races. They tend to resort to violence and theft rather easily, with very little thought of consequences. The lack of cultural achievement is also obvious compared to other races. If it weren't for colonialism, sub Sahara africa would still be at the evolutionary standstill it was 1000 years ago.

So my question is, how can this NOT be genetic? And why is it a bad thing to notice it? Originally Posted by Gardy Loo
It's taboo to state the obvious because what you said simply is not true.

I won't go into the miriad of reasons as to why you are wrong, because trying to explain such things to such a simple and bigoted mind is generally unproductive.
You reason you won't respond is because I'm right. Genetics play a huge role in the black race's horifically disfunctional role in the first world.
You reason you won't respond is because I'm right. Genetics play a huge role in the black race's horifically disfunctional role in the first world. Originally Posted by Gardy Loo
It's difficult to believe that in the year 2016, these views are still expounded by bigoted, ignorant, and yes, stupid morons.
It's difficult to believe that in the year 2016, these views are still expounded by bigoted, ignorant, and yes, stupid morons. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Jackie, this might be a first, or close to it in that I agree 100% with you. The thinking processes by Gardy Loo were flushed down the toilet decades ago. I can't believe people in this country still think like that.
Gardy,

You're not going to find very people who agree with you in this forum. Maybe a few loud mouths... but not me.

There are many reasons why the black race struggles but genetics isn't one of them.
I do not think it is genetic but, he is correct that Blacks commit many more crimes than whitse when adjusted for percentage of race in population. Also, show me ONE all black neighborhood in the US that is safe. There are many poor to rich all white/mostly white neighborhood that are safe any time of the day.
It's taboo to state the obvious because what you said simply is not true.

I won't go into the miriad of reasons as to why you are wrong, because trying to explain such things to such a simple and bigoted mind is generally unproductive. Originally Posted by Jackie S
What's one of the major factors that contributes to violent crime in America?

Jim
I do not think it is genetic but, he is correct that Blacks commit many more crimes than whitse when adjusted for percentage of race in population. Also, show me ONE all black neighborhood in the US that is safe. There are many poor to rich all white/mostly white neighborhood that are safe any time of the day. Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
There are many primarily Hispanic neighborhoods (South Bronx in N.Y., areas of L.A.) that are very unsafe. The one thing that is common in all neighborhoods considered dangerous is poverty.

Here is a website showing that crime can be just as high in white neighborhoods:

https://researchnews.osu.edu/archive/badcomm.htm

Here is a website showing that not all predominantly black neighborhoods are crime-ridden.

http://www.theroot.com/photos/_10_af...neighborhoods/
It's difficult to believe that in the year 2016, these views are still expounded by bigoted, ignorant, and yes, stupid morons. Originally Posted by Jackie S
+1

Gardy,

You're not going to find very people who agree with you in this forum. Maybe a few loud mouths... but not me.

There are many reasons why the black race struggles but genetics isn't one of them. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
+1
I would say that 100% of all us white people posting on this forum have not a fucking clue what it is like being black in America these days.
This is a worthless post and proves the OPs point. All of these names you call him because of his opinion. How about explain why he is wrong.

I don't claim to know what is wrong but something is obviously wrong. Could it be a lower IQ among blacks? Could it all be just because of their history? My guess is its alot of things combined that have led to where we are. But I would never claim to know for sure.
I would say that 100% of all us white people posting on this forum have not a fucking clue what it is like being black in America these days. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

This crap again? I am guessing you are a liberal.

I would say that 100% of black people have zero idea on what its like to be white. I would bet that 100 of whites and blacks have zero idea what it like to be Asian and so on. I would also bet that 100% of blacks have no idea what its like to be a cop in a dangerous area and have to deal with blacks all the time. Whats your point?
I would say that 100% of all us white people posting on this forum have not a fucking clue what it is like being black in America these days. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
When have you ever had a clue about anything?
When have you ever had a clue about anything? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Gee great point.