Why Republicans Should Actually Vote for Hillary Clinton

Better read this, all conservative Republicans out there:

http://fortune.com/2016/07/16/hillar.../?iid=leftrail
Garbage, Hillary Clinton is doesn't believe in the U.S. Constitution, and wants to dismantle it from the Supreme Court. Gingsberg, appointed by Bill Clinton, has only followed the original intent of the Constitution a handful of times. The rest of her rulings have not been based on the U.S. Constitution at all.
SPAM!
SPAM! Originally Posted by gfejunkie

I don't think she has figured out that her obsessive thread starting ....

... is not doing Hillarious-No-More any good.
Voting for Hillary will not save the Republican Party. It will destroy the country.

You're all in with this idiot, Whiny, and his hypocritical Nazi bastard running mate.

own it.
You would think anyone who actually looked at Trump's agenda would think twice about voting for him. Do you really think he's going to get the Mexicans to pay for "The Wall"? That's utter nonsense. No one will be able to afford health care if he appeals Obamacare, especially the poor and senior citizens, a major portion of the population today. He flip flops all over the place and lies a lot more than Hillary. Just look at my thread on PolitiFact. It actually shows who lies the most!
Gawd you're a stupid cunt. My health care insurance cost has shot thru the roof these last 5 years. Gruber must of had you specifically in mind. There's nothing "Affordable" about the ACA for working Americans. Obama has had to issue 38 Executive Actions in order to modify the plan it was so poorly written.
Gruber must of had you specifically in mind. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I'm beginning to believe he actually "modeled" his focus group after her.

But she still won't reveal her gorgeous body.....her finest ASSest!!!

But she still won't reveal her gorgeous body.....her finest ASSest!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover

Be careful, I think it's Jake from State Farm...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47cAxRX3aDg

But she still won't reveal her gorgeous body.....her finest ASSest!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I'm pulling a Pyramider by demanding "taint" photos from sASSySue. Until then, she's on ignore. Who's with me? Sassy, send me a PM with the thread you post them on.
I'm pulling a Pyramider by demanding "taint" photos from sASSySue. Until then, she's on ignore. Who's with me? Sassy, send me a PM with the thread you post them on. Originally Posted by gnadfly

Ok but no brain scan pics from this ZIKA baby named SissySucker...

What a shithead ... SLOBBRIN really? Zika baby?

That's rich. Our own fucking water head...