Robert Reich: Several Myths about Taxes and Economics

Now, here are the real facts. Still believe in the trickle down effect? Shown over the years in charts and graphs.

http://www.factandmyth.com/economics...icit-recession
"Robert Reich" ... is that the little short guy?
"Robert Reich" ... is that the little short guy? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Sawwed off Nazi Dwarf.
He looks like the guy who played Dr. Loveless from the Wild Wild West series.
Lots of economists disagree with Reich. "If you laid all the economists in the world end to end, they'd point in all directions". - Harry Truman
Lots of economists disagree with Reich. "If you laid all the economists in the world end to end, they'd point in all directions". - Harry Truman Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Still have to admit, the math works. More tax revenue in, less spending, less deficit. Period.
They won't debate this with you Sassy.
Still have to admit, the math works. More tax revenue in, less spending, less deficit. Period. Originally Posted by SassySue
But with YOU lying liberals, there's NEVER less spending. YOU all find more Solyndras or other programs to buy votes with.
Now, here are the real facts. Still believe in the trickle down effect? Shown over the years in charts and graphs.

http://www.factandmyth.com/economics...icit-recession Originally Posted by SassySue
The reason why I was inquiring ....

January 2016: Robert Reich:
I’ve Known Hillary Since She Was 19. Bernie Sanders is the Most Qualified Candidate
That sort of "dove tail's" with Bills comment in September 2013:

Bill Clinton:
Chelsea Would Make Better President Than Hillary
Take the bitter with the sweet, darling!
I was talking about taxes, not who would be the best President.
I was talking about taxes, not who would be the best President. Originally Posted by SassySue
You can actually separate those two concepts in your "brain"?

As a female can you distinguish between ....

..... a condom and a condom that has a whole in it?

It occurs to me that if you are concerned about "reducing taxes and spending" then you should be more concerned about the Congressional elections than the POTUS.

Or do believe that Hillarious will sign an executive order reducing taxes and spending?