Faux news annalist...

Some people just don't have any luck, lol.

Jim
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Well I guess the only way to analyze this is if anyone desires the country to be fundamentally transformed into a fucking cesspool Clinton is the most qualified.

Jim
Fox fired him when they found out he was a phony.

Old story.
LittleLiberalEva, what is an "annalist"?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What you really mean is you want your Bunghole normal size again. Eight years of Obama fucking you in the ass kind of stretch it out didn't it, lol.

Jim
Fox fires liars, NBC just moves a bigger, and proven liar, Brian Williams, over to their Liberal/Progressive/Democrat news division, MSNBC.

Of course, there, he can openly promote an even bigger liar, Hillary Clinton.
Some people just don't have any luck, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
And some people create their own "luck"!

I had listened to him several times ....
.....and his responses and attitude seemed "out of character" ....

Also, I've been curious over the years why an "operative" would appear on TV.
LittleLiberalEva, is an "analist". Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
FTFY
FTFY Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Right down you alley chimpette? If anyone is a expert on anal it is you.
Right down you alley chimpette? If anyone is a expert on anal it is you. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The only expertise in that regard comes from dealing with your cock-sucking-ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: you're the personification of an asshole.
I'm cackling wildly at this complete and utter fool. It serves him right! All things considered, he got off rather lightly for someone who used his fraudulent career record to: evade punishment for an assault charge, get a $430k reduction on a delinquent tax bill, and obtain clearance as an intelligence adviser in Afghanistan. It's a good thing I'm already convinced that Faux News spews lies and foolishness around the clock.

"The claim that Mr. Simmons was a CIA operative, or a CIA employee ... for 27 years is, if I were to use a less offensive term, buffalo chips...It's astonishing to me how many people believed otherwise." -U.S. Senior Judge T.S. Ellis III

Source: Esquire
The only expertise in that regard comes from dealing with your cock-sucking-ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: you're the personification of an asshole.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Were you a natural born asshole. or have you worked to perfect it chimpette? Or just morphed into it by listening to Faux news ?