All Statements Involving Hillary Clinton from Politifact (Some Partly True)

. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That's a dumb picture from the media. Show me some facts proving your allegations, like I did from PolitiFact, "Winner of The Pulitzer Prize".

Quote from PolitiFact:

PolitiFact writers and editors spend considerable time researching and deliberating on our rulings. We always try to get the original statement in its full context rather than an edited form that appeared in news stories. We then divide the statement into individual claims that we check separately.

When possible, we go to original sources to verify the claims. We look for original government reports rather than news stories. We interview impartial experts.
That's a dumb picture from the media. Show me some facts proving your allegations, like I did from PolitiFact, "Winner of The Pulitzer Prize".

Quote from PolitiFact:

PolitiFact writers and editors spend considerable time researching and deliberating on our rulings. We always try to get the original statement in its full context rather than an edited form that appeared in news stories. We then divide the statement into individual claims that we check separately.

When possible, we go to original sources to verify the claims. We look for original government reports rather than news stories. We interview impartial experts.

Originally Posted by SassySue
A quick Google search will reveal verifying news articles on each of the bulleted items, little girl. Quit being an intellectually-lazy, Kool Aid sotted dim-retard and check them out for your own damned self.