Turkey Coup - false flag?

ask Jim... -- it never happened!

LMAO!
Go on /r/turkey and read the Facts thread. It's really interesting.

Personally, I am happy that the country has not spiraled out of control, despite being under Erdogan's control (whom I don't like). Stability is needed right now, especially for Europe's borders.
the little E is rounding up 2000+ judges & prosecutors who have nothing to do with the coup.

looks like a power grab to me.
Conspiracy theories have more credence than the Mainstream Media Lies... Write that down... IFFY

the little E is rounding up 2000+ judges & prosecutors who have nothing to do with the coup.

looks like a power grab to me. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Does this mean he is signing Executive Orders ... or Execution Orders .. or both?

I can see Obaminable in a jealous rage ... proclaiming: "Why can he, but not me?"
Does this mean he is signing Executive Orders ... or Execution Orders .. or both? Originally Posted by LexusLover
both I think

I can see Obaminable in a jealous rage ... proclaiming: "Why can he, but not me?"
he could be doing it in an underhanded way with... BLM
Does this mean he is signing Executive Orders ... or Execution Orders .. or both?

I can see Obaminable in a jealous rage ... proclaiming: "Why can he, but not me?" Originally Posted by LexusLover
Kidding aside, things started falling apart for Assad when the Syrian troops fired on their own when some disobeyed orders not to fire on civilians.

looks like a power grab to me. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Once he purges the Judges and prosecutors he can open the door for a Muslim theocracy in Turkey. With him as the " Dear Leader " , of course.