The t*ts will not be out for the lads. Or for anyone else, for that matter.

LOL - yeah, good luck with that, Vogue. I can't see this happening in the hobby environment. Or the regular world, for that matter. But who knows - what say you, ladies? Vogue is trying to drive fashion, but somehow I think they won't be able to overcome biological imperatives... of either gender.

“Rejecting the stereotypes of gender has been brought sharply into focus, with the days of women as eye-candy, their sexuality positively smouldering rather than subtly played out, officially over.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a7392786.html
Well, that fashion trend will be a difficult one for gals like me, lol.
That settles it..... I'm cancelling my subscription.
“Rejecting the stereotypes of gender has been brought sharply into focus, with the days of women as eye-candy, their sexuality positively smouldering rather than subtly played out, officially over.” Originally Posted by Bobave
Maybe Vogue should have a talk with the countless female celebrities that purposely present themselves as eye candy on a daily basis.
Boobies were always so passe for me. Give me a lithe, sleek thigh exposed in a cheongsam any day!

Doesn't mean I don't appreciate well formed (not size!) breasteses, or cute navels, or well turned calves, ankles, etc.

My ultimate goal has always been to engage with brainy, sexy ladies who can carry their end of an intelligent conversation.
Meh, not a boob guy. But if you're going to cover up up top then let the booty loose.