Sucks when you get shorted

I had a special on my hour rate a few weeks ago, and a member with posts, reviews and references made a half hour appointment with me.
I told him about my hour special, but he said he was in a rush and just wanted a half hour.
He never asked what the half hour rate was.. I figured he looked on my showcase and saw it for himself.
He showed up for the appointment, and we had a good time.
When it was over, he puts some money on the table, and I even reminded him what amount I was supposed to receive for the half hour session.
I checked the amount as soon as he left, and I suddenly realized he shorted me $50.
I immediately call him and asked why he shorted me.
He said, "Well, that's all I brought."
I tell him I would really appreciate my whole donation, and that that wasn't right of him to do that.
He assures me that to keep problems down, he will bring the $50 next week.. that was over a week ago.
I've tried to call this guy, and text as well, and he keeps saying I have the wrong number and that I need to get lost.
I PM'd him, and no reply.
I know I will not get the rest of my donation, but I just wanted to point out to everyone that although a guy may have good upstanding here, and posts and reviews, it doesn't mean he's not an ass.
He's in the Dallas area, and if any providers want his number or handle PM me.

I know not all guys on here are like this, probably less than 10%.
To the guys who always make sure we are taken care of and happy too, I applaud you!
I am so sorry this happened to you! that really does suck..
  • Oppa
  • 09-08-2011, 12:37 PM
Guys like that are shortsighted pricks.

First, he'll never have the opportunity to see you again.

And, whether you posted here or not, he should have figured you would share this information with other providers.

For a lousy $50 he's going to end up limiting himself to BP rip-offs and skanky SW's. Karma is indeed a bitch.
Sorry this happened to you.

He pulled the "you have the wrong number". Really???? Geeez.

Well karma will strike eventually.
Don't ever count on Karma, or God. It might work on dumbass's but I have know many folks who outsmart karma. For ever.

Count your money - you are a business. Make sure the till is right.

Out the MF. He needs to be outed and known. Against the rules ?

And his response: " well, thats all I had " is so damned arrogant and trashy. What a joke.
Like I said, any provider who would like his info can PM me.
Shouldn't this be on alert section?

Sorry that it happened to you. On the other hand, a lot of guys get shorted of our time as well in this hobby since time=$.
Out his ass here. Why not? And by out, I mean post his handle, not info.
I've tried to call this guy, and text as well, and he keeps saying I have the wrong number and that I need to get lost.
I'm not condoning what he did to you, but perhaps the way you were contacting him was enough to piss him off. Calling and texting when he could potentially have a S/O? If this is the case, I can see why he said you have the wrong number.
I'm sorry to hear you got ripped off. On a positive note, you have a great rack!

Does this guy have to register as a sex offender now?
I'm not condoning what he did to you, but perhaps the way you were contacting him was enough to piss him off. Calling and texting when he could potentially have a S/O? If this is the case, I can see why he said you have the wrong number. Originally Posted by Shayla
Actually, during the appointment he told me he works during the day so if I need to get a hold of him, I could call or text. And I called twice in the early afternoon, was sent to voicemail, and only texted a few times after that. He denied everything I told him and sent him, including his ECCIE member link and the message he sent me setting up the appointment, word-for-word. When I spoke with him on the phone that one and only time right after he left, he kept telling me, "Give me til next Friday, and I will bring it back. Don't do anything drastic." By drastic, I'm sure he meant creating a post to warn other providers of his short-changing.

He pissed me off by not only shorting me, but giving me false hope that he would reimburse me. I don't think I was out of line for calling and texting a few times, after giving him more than a week to contact me about the money.
"Damn. Sorry about that. I'll (bring it/have to get it)" ok. <mistake>

"I must have misunderstood. That was half the hour special ". Ok. <stupid>

"That's all I have". ASS
Sorry that happened to you......Do not think for a second that he knew what he did not know what he was doing, he screwed you then he screwed you. You should out his handle, not his info on here, I do not think the mods would mind that, otherwise you should not bring it up excepted on provider buzz.
Why aren't you posting his handle here? It would be really helpful if you put this post, PLUS his handle, in the alerts section. That way it will be searchable by the ladies....
That really sucks. Sorry it happened to you.

Maybe this is a good place to mention that on411 the discount field is used in the most confusing possible way. I always read and reread it. I'd hate for someone to think I shorted them even if on accident.