In Call or Out Call?

All of the ladies I see have a nice, safe in call location. I found two ladies that I wanted to see that are out call only. Couldn't connect with the first. The second suggested a Notel, after I asked her to my home (Home Alone is a rare occurrence for me). I wasn't comfortable with the Notel, after Alerts about LE, pimps and robberies at Notels.

So, the question is both for the ladies and the guys. Which do you prefer and why?
Incall it's easier for me , but I see some that only do outcall.I only do this if they get the notel and I pay them back. If they are well reviewed and established and they only do outcall they probable know of a notel they usually use.Many of them use these all the time and know they manager or owner. If you don't feel safe don't go in.You can also ask what area they are in and do a drive by.Their are too many options in this town ,if you don't feel comfortable try another provider.
Write a FN review
  • linux
  • 07-12-2012, 09:17 AM
I'm unable to enjoy a session at a notell. I stopped going to them quite some time ago.
I prefer incalls but use notels as well.
Incall is preferred. I do not like notels, though; kind of scary anymore. No outcall, as I don't have a good outcall location.
Incall is preferred. I do not like notels, though; kind of scary anymore. No outcall, as I don't have a good outcall location. Originally Posted by GentlemanTexan
What he said.
I prefer incall since I am not to familiar with Houston, but hey I am always up for an adventure. So bring it on.

IMO also, I feel safer in an incall hence I know whose in my place and where everything is. Feeling secure is quite important to me, but so this thrill..
Incall. I hate doing outcalls! I have no sense of direction and I get frustrated driving. I will never do an outcall to downtown because the driving there gives me anxiety. I don't do outcalls to hotels because it's not safe so it pretty much leaves incall. I prefer incall.
I only do outcalls...
All of the ladies I see have a nice, safe in call location. I found two ladies that I wanted to see that are out call only. Couldn't connect with the first. The second suggested a Notel, after I asked her to my home (Home Alone is a rare occurrence for me). I wasn't comfortable with the Notel, after Alerts about LE, pimps and robberies at Notels.

So, the question is both for the ladies and the guys. Which do you prefer and why? Originally Posted by seeker7
Good luck with this guy. You say that after being suggested to meet at a Notel that you suggest she come to your home then you talk about not being comfortable at a Notel after alerts about LE, pimps, and robberies? So I see your point instead of going to a Notel invite this people to your home.
Once I'm satisfied with the screening I'm willing to do outcalls to his place or his hotel . I'm directionally challenged and tomtom is a lifesaver. I like notels becasue they are everywhere. and on occasion I get an incall.
I only do outcalls... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I do incalls, but no ladies call.
I prefer incalls but use notels as well. Originally Posted by Timk48
+1
Incall is my preference..