Honey - Wasted a 64 mile drive for a NCNS

Provider Honey http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...mm-19/14550612

Date: 07/12/2012
Provider: Honey

I contacted Honey via text to setup a session. It was a 32 mile drive to get to the incall, so i made sure she will still be up. She gave me her word that she will be up. We texted one another 10 minutes prior to me arriving at the incall. I know for a fact that she was still up and not asleep. When i got there 10 minutes later, i contacted her but did not get a reply. I walked into the hotel and guess what I saw? I saw her with another guy. I am not sure if that was another client or her pimp, but that was definitely not cool. She knew that I drove a long as way to see her, and i got this treatment? These young girls, I swear. I drove for a total of 64 miles for nothing. She wasted my time and gas.
Very bad...I'm sorry , that's so NOT cool, some of these young ins they just don't get it...no TCB skills...
Looks like she tried to communicate in this forum.
Looks like she tried to communicate in this forum. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
She has an ECCIE profile? Link please...
Maybe when business dries up because of shit like this she will get her act together. Sorry that happened to you.
She did mention an "UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE" and she delivered on that at least....ijs
scratch the youngsters the more seasoned providers mostly don't come with the BS
I was mistaken, that was somebody else that posted they could not make the 4am appointment.
I need a better magnifying glass or I need to clean this one. Damn shit is getting harder to read.
Maybe it is time to hang it up.
Going blind is a bitch. I dont recommend it for anyone.
Geez ... Her loss huh? Did she see you?
scratch the youngsters the more seasoned providers mostly don't come with the BS Originally Posted by junior samples
You know it darlin