'Real' Unemployment Rate Shows Far More Jobless

Yes, it really is that bad. Why would anyone want to re-elect Obama. I can understand not wanting to elect Romney - God knows I don't - but how do people get all up in the air demanding Obama's re-election? He's a disaster.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/48468748

Idiocracy
No libs here to defend his record. I wouldn't either if I was an Obamaton.
Was hard to understand more jobs were created and the rate went up.does that mean with more jobs being created more of the hard core unemployed tried to find a job? And don't fucking call me a Obamaton
You are an Obamaton. But you can get better.

The new jobs were insufficient to reduce the unemployment rate. The labor force increased by a greater number than the number of new jobs. It's a lot of smoke and mirrors, so if the administration can't make it look like UE is less than 8%, the real rate is likely much higher.
Right Mike,. Means more of the long term unemployed and folks who are only working part time (not by choice) are counted. Also does NOT include those who have gone on govt long term disability which is at an all time high.
I hear Chick Filet is hiring.
Hello, Dalai, well Hello, Dalai. It'd be nice if you went back where you belong.
You are an Obamaton. But you can get better.

The new jobs were insufficient to reduce the unemployment rate. The labor force increased by a greater number than the number of new jobs. It's a lot of smoke and mirrors, so if the administration can't make it look like UE is less than 8%, the real rate is likely much higher. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

I knew you couldn't resist it old fart.
Obama projected that unemployment would be less than 6% by this time. I kind of suspect that was a lie so he could get his stimulus package passed so his friends could have a nice Christmas.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/team-o...rticle/2503947
  • CJ7
  • 08-03-2012, 01:54 PM
Obama projected that unemployment would be less than 6% by this time. I kind of suspect that was a lie so he could get his stimulus package passed so his friends could have a nice Christmas.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/team-o...rticle/2503947 Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

there you go again ... Obama didnt project squat ... the article continues to use "they" not he ... and they being ..............................

from your article

The report, entitled “The Job Impact of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Plan,” was released on Jan. 9, 2009. It was put out by the office of the president-elect was written by economists Christina Romer and Jared Bernstein. Romer would become chairwoman of the Council of Economic Advisers for President Obama. Bernstein was Vice President Biden’s chief economic advisor.
Obama used it to get his "stimulus" passed. You really hate it when someone points out a deficiency in you idol, Obama, don't you? I got news for you. He ain't perfect. In fact, he's been known to lie and cheat to get what he wants. So have many others in both political parties. Deal with it.

Who would have supported the "stimulus" if Obama had projected that "Oh, nothing will improve, but we just want to spend the money on our pals"?

You're wearing your Obamaton mask proudly, I'll give you that.
  • CJ7
  • 08-03-2012, 02:32 PM
Obama used it to get his "stimulus" passed. You really hate it when someone points out a deficiency in you idol, Obama, don't you? I got news for you. He ain't perfect. In fact, he's been known to lie and cheat to get what he wants. So have many others in both political parties. Deal with it.

Who would have supported the "stimulus" if Obama had projected that "Oh, nothing will improve, but we just want to spend the money on our pals"?

You're wearing your Obamaton mask proudly, I'll give you that. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

that stimulus was a crap shoot just like the bush stimulus ... how'd the latter work out btw?
Both were stupid, and fraudulent. Simply ways to funnel money to cronies. Why do you expect me to defend Bush? His policies were disastrous, too. Which is why I was so disappointed when Obama continued them.

Corrupt and stupid economic polices are corrupt and stupid regardless of which party supports them.

The difference is, CBJ7, I don't have a candidate that I have to defend as perfect. I don't need the rose-colored glasses, or blinders, or whatever it is that keeps you from seeing the truth, to see what's what.
  • CJ7
  • 08-03-2012, 02:49 PM
Both were stupid, and fraudulent. Simply ways to funnel money to cronies. Why do you expect me to defend Bush? His policies were disastrous, too. Which is why I was so disappointed when Obama continued them.

Corrupt and stupid economic polices are corrupt and stupid regardless of which party supports them.

The difference is, CBJ7, I don't have a candidate that I have to defend as perfect. I don't need the rose-colored glasses, or blinders, or whatever it is that keeps you from seeing the truth, to see what's what. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

I know its difficult for you to remember so write this on the hand you dont jack off with while youre looking for stupid shit to to post about Obie ..

I didnt vote for Obama, and Im not voting for Obama.

if your hand is too small for 11 little words, print that out, reverse the lettering , staple it to your forehead then go stand in front of a mirror