If There Is a “D” Behind Their Name, Don’t Trust Them.

45 is not bringing troops home but rather deploying them to fight in other proxy wars in other areas of armed conflict. You gonna have to keep up. You do know our former allies (Kurds) are burying their war dead and civilian casualties that resulted from 45's cowardice and abandonment...right?
  • WTF
  • 11-01-2019, 05:40 AM
ara ya .. implying by bringing home US troops they won't survive? can you explain that?

what allies are not going to survive?
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Waco, you simply do not understand the NEOCON mind think.

We need to keep sending our young men and women to far away places so they can die in order to save the people in those places from themselves. Originally Posted by Jackie S
45 is not bringing troops home but rather deploying them to fight in other proxy wars in other areas of armed conflict. You gonna have to keep up. You do know our former allies (Kurds) are burying their war dead and civilian casualties that resulted from 45's cowardice and abandonment...right? Originally Posted by Whisky_1
Asked by Wacko and Jackie and answered Whisky.

45 is not bringing troops home but rather deploying them to fight in other proxy wars in other areas of armed conflict. You gonna have to keep up. You do know our former allies (Kurds) are burying their war dead and civilian casualties that resulted from 45's cowardice and abandonment...right? Originally Posted by Whisky_1
Our various allies over the years continually get into civil wars with others(who are often our allies) in their regions.

Are you advocating the US remain the world police force?
  • R.M.
  • 11-01-2019, 05:48 AM
Maybe... Maybe Not. I sincerely hope not. I am resilient. I will survive this. Unfortunately, many of our allies and my fellow warriors deployed abroad will not. I'm out! Originally Posted by Whisky_1
We all survived eight years of Obama. You will be just fine.
Just learn how to multi quote. You may want to take some time to figure that out.
#NeverforgetBenghazi
#FucktheClintons
#Trump2020
  • WTF
  • 11-01-2019, 09:58 AM
Just learn how to multi quote. You may want to take some time to figure that out.
#NeverforgetBenghazi
#FucktheClintons
#Trump2020 Originally Posted by R.M.
Trump is the Clintons...

#NeverforgetBenghazi
#FucktheClintons
#Trump2020 Originally Posted by R.M.
You probably right. I am hard to kill. True, we all did survive eight years of President Obama without the creation of a constitutional crisis. I'm a lifelong learner and have not got around to the multi quote thing yet. However, it is on my to do list. I will check it out in the eccie sticky notes as well as the APA and ASA style manuals for writing later.
Our various allies over the years continually get into civil wars with others(who are often our allies) in their regions.

Are you advocating the US remain the world police force? Originally Posted by eccielover
Those are your words not mine. I advocate for a safer world where the US is a trusted and respected leader instead of chaotic traveling shit show circus with a pathological lier as the unethical clown for a ringmaster.
Those are your words not mine. I advocate for a safer world where the US is a trusted and respected leader instead of chaotic traveling shit show circus with a pathological lier as the unethical clown for a ringmaster. Originally Posted by Whisky_1

like this traveling shit show circus?

Obama's Apology Tour And Latin American Dictators

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mikegon.../#4a4fa5df261b

“Democracies,” he piously averred, “have to have the courage to acknowledge when we don’t live up to the ideals that we stand for; when we’ve been slow to speak out for human rights. And that was the case here.”

Yes, President Obama again found a way to blame the United States for another country’s problems, while visiting that country. He started taking “apology tours” early on in his administration, and he apparently means to keep the tradition going till the end.

Obama's 'apology' complex

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/...apology-223446

Seven years after kicking off his presidency with a famous speech in Cairo reaching out to the Arab world, but that skipped Israel, Barack Obama is about to bookend it with one of his last big trips on Air Force One, landing first here in Vietnam before going on to Hiroshima, Japan.

Barack Obama's Top 10 Apologies: How the President Has Humiliated a Superpower

https://www.heritage.org/europe/repo...ted-superpower

A common theme that runs through President Obama's statements is the idea the United States must atone for its past policies, whether it is America's application of the war against Islamist terrorism or its overall foreign policy. At the core of this message is the concept that the U.S. is a flawed nation that must seek redemption by apologizing for its past "sins."

As President Obama embarks this week on his second major overseas tour, which will take him to Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Germany, and France, the world does not need yet another apology from the President. Rather, it is looking for strong and principled leadership from the most powerful nation on the face of the earth. American leadership is not a popularity contest, nor should it be an exercise in self-loathing. Rather, it is about taking tough positions that will be met with hostility in many parts of the globe. Above all, it demands the assertive projection of American power, both to secure the homeland and to protect America's allies.

thank you valued bat!
  • WTF
  • 11-01-2019, 02:24 PM
thank you valued bat! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Originally Posted by WTF

thank you very important dude!
You probably right. I am hard to kill. True, we all did survive eight years of President Obama without the creation of a constitutional crisis. I'm a lifelong learner and have not got around to the multi quote thing yet. However, it is on my to do list. I will check it out in the eccie sticky notes as well as the APA and ASA style manuals for writing later. Originally Posted by Whisky_1
Learn how to spell and write properly. Or post what you’re sober.

“You probably right”
Learn how to spell and write properly. Or post what you’re sober.

“You probably right” Originally Posted by bambino
Seems like a ligit request. I will put it in que and work on it. Not if only YOU could learn to think critically and independently instead of regurgitating 45's BS that would be nice.
Seems like a ligit request. I will put it in que and work on it. Not if only YOU could learn to think critically and independently instead of regurgitating 45's BS that would be nice. Originally Posted by Whisky_1
If you say so valued poster!
sadly Washington has become the convergence of power hungry money hungry elite people of both parties
Better known as the Swamp .