Preferred condoms?

I don't know about others, but for me bringing my own is necessary. Often a provider will contact me on my way to meeting asking me to bring anyway. Sometimes a provider will have , but really cheap ones (prone to breaking).

There are the considerations of fit, and I certainly prefer thin ones that feel natural but I'm more concerned about cbj and included lube/spermicide , and sometimes I'll get a brand that smells kinda bad (surprised because they were durex) ?!. Non-latex synthetic?

I would love to know what you all think are better brands and models. Are there certain condoms that people hate? I especially value provider opinions, but would love to hear any opinions.

Perhaps it's a dumb subject but I can't ask the wife (LOL) and my other acquaintances just don't have enough info to form solid opinions. Thank you.
Lifestyles Skyn
Thank you, AB!

I do remember liking this brand - a now-retired provider preferred these because she had reactions to latex. There are extra-lube and extra-sensation versions (and a sampler pack) besides the original, in case you have any thoughts on those.
I've hear[d] Trojan Crown Skinless are worth trying too.
i like to keep an assortment of them,as i too have smelled some nasty ones.. i also keep different sizes as men come in different shapes sizes n colors.. i do not like the free nyc brand as they tend to break and the non lube grey package lifestyles..magnums r great and their cheaper knock off brand (kings xl,i believe,sold in stewarts n walmart)..... if i can think of more i will add to this post... kisses from Kira
Always best to keep variety made of different material, sizes and textures. Below is most of what's in my arsenal right now (and more frequently stocked go-to's).

Crown:
Skinless Skin

Durex:
XXL
Extra Sensitive

FC2's (female condoms)

Lifestyles:
King Size XL
Skyn / Skyn Large
Thyn

Kimono:
MicroThin Large
MicroThin Plus Aqualube

Okamoto:
0.02 Hydro Polyurethane

ONE Condoms:
'Legend'

Sagami:
Original 0.01

Trojan:
Magnum Thin
Magnum XL
Supra aka BareSkin
Ultra Ribbed Ecstasy
Wow, that is an arsenal!
I test drove the Lifestyles SKYN with the lovely Cassandra last evening. I found both to be a very nice fit and a good feel
I use the large ones, with the stuff in them that numb you up a bit. Makes for better longevity.

Like putting one on for the CBJ and watch her face when her mouth is going a little numb. Get a chuckle out of that. lol
Trojans have always done the job for me.
Depending on the style of Trojan being used, some of them can have a strong smell and unpleasant taste.
My preference is: well of course it must be absolutely safe (high quality, no crap) but beyond that, I want no unpleasant odor at all, and I don't want anything on it that's going to taste horrible for whoever is being nice to me. Skyns are working fine but I havn't yet been able to test out all the suggested covers. Thanks AB, do you remember which ones stink?
Trojan non-lubricated for cbj.. I stay wet so it really doesn't matter if it's lubricated or not..

Hello, My name is Naughty Nanette... My sweet and very GENUIENE personality will instantly put you and ease. With me you will NEVER feel RUSHED & you will have NO doubt that I throughly enjoy what I do. My goal is to keep you relaxed & coming back for more!!!☆ I do not offer appointments less than 1 Hr and would prefer 2 to 3 Hrs. Available 24/7 for Ur pleasure & convenience!

100% INDEPENDENT, MATURE, CLASSY, HOTEL FRIENDLY, FETISH FRIENDLY, OPEN MINDED, REAL PICS, DRUG FREE &
DISCRETE INCALL LOCATION & OUTCALLS... NO AA

I normally cater to upscale discrete gentlemen. Serious callers can reach me at 832-726-5072
If no answer text me or email me at nanette3480@yahoo.com for scheduling..
I believe it was some of the traditional styles. I've used the Bareskin ones and been happy with those.
Trojan non-lubricated for cbj.. I stay wet so it really doesn't matter if it's lubricated or not..

Hello, My name is Naughty Nanette... My sweet and very GENUIENE personality will instantly put you and ease. With me you will NEVER feel RUSHED & you will have NO doubt that I throughly enjoy what I do. My goal is to keep you relaxed & coming back for more!!!☆ I do not offer appointments less than 1 Hr and would prefer 2 to 3 Hrs. Available 24/7 for Ur pleasure & convenience!

100% INDEPENDENT, MATURE, CLASSY, HOTEL FRIENDLY, FETISH FRIENDLY, OPEN MINDED, REAL PICS, DRUG FREE &
DISCRETE INCALL LOCATION & OUTCALLS... NO AA

I normally cater to upscale discrete gentlemen. Serious callers can reach me at 832-726-5072
If no answer text me or email me at nanette3480@yahoo.com for scheduling.. Originally Posted by nanette3480
This belongs in the ad section not here. This is co-ed discussions. Provider ad posts go with provider ads or weekend lineup darlin.